Train-grope website pervs under pressure

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
By Lester Haines

Japanese police are planning to "put pressure" on websites which offer pervs top tips on how to grope women on trains without getting cuffed, and the best packed commuter lines on which to fondle victims.

Earlier this year, a 23-year-old man who was arrested in Tokyo for molesting a high-school student told police he'd "chosen the Siakyo Line to carry out his attack because it had received high marks on a bulletin board dedicated to gropers".

The Yomiuri newspaper said the man explained to officers that he had "used the website to work on the most effective methods of molesting women and 'wanted to confirm' if they were effective".

Accordingly, the Telegraph reports, the powers that be are eyeing 100 such websites which have contributed to the growing problem of groping. While around 1,800 arrests are made each year, police reckon the actual number of incidents is much higher, since victims are "too embarrassed" to come forward.

The National Police Agency further announced it will liaise with train operators to consider other groper-busting measures, possibly including security cameras inside carriages, security guards and "more women-only carriages for the busiest times of the day".

Ultimately, the Telegraph notes, it's often difficult to secure a conviction for groping since the allegations are hard to prove.

The Supreme Court last year acquitted a 63-year-old professor at the National Defence Medical College of molesting a teenage girl on a train in 2006. He'd previously been sentenced to 22 months in prison by a lower court, "based solely on the testimony of the alleged victim".

-While the younger/older men are attacking Japanese women somewhat finest meats, the old group grannies in turn are pinching young men on the buttocks for possible revenge? :snicker2:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I hope they do shut down the sites, it is one thing looking at a beautiful idol on films, but this is degrading

and on a lighter note, grannies pinching young mens bottoms

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
No doubt. Fun and games is one thing and fantasy another but actually promoting crimes against other human beings and providing instructions on how to do it does kinda reek.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
The National Police Agency further announced it will liaise with train operators to consider other groper-busting measures, possibly including security cameras inside carriages, security guards and "more women-only carriages for the busiest times of the day".
WoW! What a "finger food feast" Lesbian gropers would have eh? :perfectplan:
I must admit that many many years ago i was on a bus in Seoul Korea and it just happened to be the time of day that schoolgirls had gotten out of school. This wasn't planned but I found myself packed in and surrounded by gorgeous young teen girls in their cute school girl uniforms with their skirts tight over their young ample tushes.
As the bus rocked back and forth, I found my body was rubbing the girl in front of me in a very pleasant manner. I gotta say it WAS heaven. Now, I didn't go back purposely to get more as that would constitute pre-meditated groping right?

I'm wondering if a fair amount of the unreported cases in Japan are not only women too embarrassed to report the grope, but also women who may have found the experience to their liking.

Grannies pinchin' my fat arse? Pinch away!!! :beautiful:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
The local Community collage here has a work/study in Japan program, and they work as servers on a day tour boat. When they start work the guys are advised that they will get grouped by old ladies, and ones I talked to who did program told me that it did happen quite frequently.

lickylicky

Sep 2, 2009
Its sad, this stuff is still happaning in the day in age and not surprise tourism add on to problem also. I thought Japan females are more lively and outspoken now. If this happen in the USA be prepare to get slap and beat down and go to jail. I swear i read a post here someone beat up a guy for helping a girl that being molested. I do the same, no need for people like that in world.

As for Grannies pinchin OMFG i be honor no shame in that.

ruukasu

May 6, 2008
We should keep our pervness online, i could never do such a stupid thing as molest a woman. But i love this kind of movies, because i know they are MOVIES!!

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
uk21

We should keep our pervness online, i could never do such a stupid thing as molest a woman. But i love this kind of movies, because i know they are MOVIES!!

Yes I agree with ruukasu we should keep it online and in our minds!
There are a lot of things in life we like to do but we know deep down you just cannot do!but saying that as I do not live in japan you just think it is part of the culture but that is a stereo type.
But I do like the movies were they do this kind of thing but in everyday life it is a NO NO!:nooo:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Would it be possible to get a link to one of these sites? ^_^

nobody is welcome here in my books, asking for a site like that, wanting to degrade women is disgusting, as it has been said, in movies is fine because actresses knows what is going to happen, in real life just think how frightened she is going to be, and what it does to her emotions, shame on anybody who does such an act

lactophilia

Nov 18, 2008
While the gropers are sure a problem, there have been several reports on women who blackmail guys, cause they know, nobody will believe them if they say they did nothing. Some ruined lifes, on both sides. Well, Japan ...

SaraC

Sep 10, 2007
A line has to be drawn between the world of fictional fantasy and the hard realities of civil decency when it comes to this kind of thing.

The old adage "you can look but don't touch" is adequate enough I would have thought. But to actually invade the space of other non-consenting individuals, especially young women, is well out of order and should be frowned upon by the courts.

It's all very well the guilty party saying it was only a bit of fun, touching someone else's bottom or boob in public, but that's like saying I only burgled this guy's house because I liked his PS3!

If I had my way I'd slap the offending twat in public, humiliate him... after all, it's only "a bit of fun" :<