Trad House Production トラッドハウス - upskirt Series

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Retdabest

Oct 7, 2014
not really.. i have most of them, probably all of the DL-xxx up to 2014 (and a few more, which not listed here) and except most of the early t-4xx - they not so interesting. But i`am don't see any reason to upload them.. too lazy.

Well its plenty of us who want to see them so that is a reason to upload them. Or point us to where we can find some for free and DL em ourselves

Reactions: tliu223

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
Hey, are anyone there?

I have DLS-7701 ,DLS-7703 and DLS-7704 ISO images and also have DTR6881 ISO image and ready to upload on rapidgator. Who want them?

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
And I've got these files. If there were need, I'll upload.

DT-402,403,405,406
DT-411 thru 416
DT-431 thru 436
DT-451 thru 456
DL-441 thru 451
DL-771 thru 781

who wants?

jack75

Feb 4, 2008
Can someone repost 8sweettree files on a free filehost? Or in the torrent? Thank you.

Last edited:

icysnow

Jul 12, 2015
Hi 8sweettree,
Did you purchased those DLS, DTR videos? If yes, what website did you use? I try to use duga.jp to buy some but it appears a telephone number is required when I try to pay with credit card.

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
Hi icysnow,

Actually I got them in package from Japanese DVD shop via mail order not contents download.

I bought many of them from Oisinbo soft (not oishimbo soft) Osaka, Japan. And its mail order form required a phone number too and I don't think they will sell oversea.

I have bought DLS7702, DLT8804 and DTR6772 (and supposed to be delivered tomorrow) from another mail order site eiten, this site has no English support so there is little chance to expect oversea deal, too.

I didn't care about phone number because I'm living in Japan. How does it matter for you?

Anyway movies from duga.jp has DRM protect, in case you not aware.

Hi 8sweettree,
Did you purchased those DLS, DTR videos? If yes, what website did you use? I try to use duga.jp to buy some but it appears a telephone number is required when I try to pay with credit card.

Last edited:

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
icysnow,
Where do you live and which title do you want?

I can help you by buying DVD you want and upload its ISO image if you pay me by sending playstation network card code. (added: only north American PSN code)

And if you really want it in HD, it may be not possible to purchase Blurays for me. Only the original manufacturer supplies ones and they trades only with a classic registered mail so real domestic address is required though. But I think its all about how eager you are.

Hi 8sweettree,

Last edited:

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry that my posts were deleted because those have broke many rules.

I am wondering if I make another post or just leave. Below I listed what I have done.

1. I was crawling internet and found this site. And have known somebody wants some files that I have.
2. To make them happy by posting, I have to use filejoker. But I could not register not able to find free registration page.
3. So I used rapidgator instead. But it had a download limitation of 500MB.
4. jack75 (and should be many members here) wanted file to be repost in filejoker or torrent. but there was no respond.
5. I found filejoker registration page and became a member.
6. I reposted files to filejoker. It had a upload limitation for 2GB but I splitted ISO files into 500MB.
7. I cited rapdgator link that file size was less 500MB and did not uploaded same file to filejoker.
8. I decorated posts with jacket images by making album.
9. And edited posts to update with additional upload to filejoker.
10. All posts was deleted and I had noticed that I broke too many rules.

which one was against the rules? I thought it was 3 but maybe 7 and 8 too. I am not sure.

coolkevin said read thread, but I still cannot know what is mistake at all.

I am happy if guys here will enjoy with some files I have, but don't want to do it with breaking a peace.

I am still thinking to post again and that should be like this.
a. use filejoker only. no rapidgator.
b. upload cover images to filejoker and decorate posts with link from them.

Are they enough??? You guys still want me to upload? If so, help me with nice advice please. (Or maybe just point where the rules displayed.)

Thank you

Last edited:

cityfan

Sep 6, 2008
sweettree, it is disappointing that no moderator helped you as a new user to understand the rules but just deleted your posts like a tornado cutting through a cornfield.

I believe you proposals outlined above are ok. Lots of posters only post filejoker links.

I did thank you for the previous posts which have now been removed (including my thank you post) but when you are able perhaps you could repost your filejoker links.

cityfan

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
sweettree, it is disappointing that no moderator helped you

cityfan

you do not know that,

and yes advice has been given

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
you do not know that,

and yes advice has been given

I do not know well neither even now. And I still don't know what made you such furious.

I was so astonished for sudden deletion, but now I can guess that was lack of screenshot (jacket is not enough) and information on posts. Is my English interpretation correct?

Then by that rule, I should not share any unexamined videos. I have some clips from some paysite which retailing tradhouse "magic bathroom" series, but I'm not able to identify which clip belongs which title so jacket and info is unavailable. These should be excluded from this thread. the rule is rule.

CoolKevin does not look welcoming me. Feel free to kick me out. But if you do, give me a caution beforehand next time. I don't want to be shot down without warning against unconscious mistake.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I will delete these last few messages at a later time, as they will no longer server any purpose

How to post here

I can open up posts, they are not deleted just closed, you can PM me when ready, for a faster response or to find out if I am online, you can go to IRC
as for me not welcoming anyone, that is news to me,

most things can be sorted very quickly

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys,
sorry for troubles. I was dunce not knowing rules. I will be good, Santa.

I am going to re-post links little by little. I list my files below so which one do you guys want first?

Video (mpeg, avi, wmv, mkv and mp4)
  • DT-402, 403, 405, 406: Tomei Isu series
  • DT-411 thru 416: Cho Tomei Isu series
  • DT-431 thru 436: Seifuku Tomei Isu series
  • DT-451 thru 456: Shin Tomei Isu series
  • DC-662: Magic Mirror Cam-gal series
  • DR-992: Maho Semmenjo series

Video (mp4) and ISO
  • DL-441 thru 451: Low Angle Bishojo series
  • DL-771 thru 781: Low Angle Seifuku Bishojo series
  • DLS-7701 thru 7704: Low Angle Komon Collection series
  • DLT-8804: Low Angle Tomei Isu series
  • DTR-6772: Joshiko Seifuku Toshi Camera series
  • DTR-6881: Joshidaisei Toshi Camera series
  • DCL-83, 85, 87: Maid Clinic Shinsatsu Chu series
c1f53mbc6sfl

Last edited:

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
sweettree, it is disappointing that no moderator helped you as a new user to understand the rules but just deleted your posts like a tornado cutting through a cornfield.

I believe you proposals outlined above are ok. Lots of posters only post filejoker links.

I did thank you for the previous posts which have now been removed (including my thank you post) but when you are able perhaps you could repost your filejoker links.

cityfan

Thank you cityfan. Your comment healed me.

Reactions: tliu223 and m9195

8sweettree

Oct 5, 2017
[DLS-7701] [Tradhouse](Tradhouse) Low Angle Seifuku Komon Collection 7701 - ローアングル制服肛門コレクション 7701
Title Translated: low angle butt hole collection of girls in school uniform 7701

Jacket Image
DLS-7701.jpg

Screen Shot(s)
DLS-7701.mp4_thumbs_[2017.12.05_20.39.15].jpg

Video(s)
Size: 367,894 KB
Duration: 45min51sec
Resolution: 720x480
Codec: H264 VBR
Download

Last edited: