torrents in wrong areas

Bobulon

Jun 25, 2008
There are a lot of new torrents in the fetish section are just standard JAV films. It would be nice if there was some enforcement going on so that this didn't happen

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
You wouldn't believe how may infractions are handed out by our moderators and super moderators every day. And still there isn't enough man power.

Use the
report.gif
if you ever find a post the breaks the rules.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
For real, just because you can't see the effort we put into it doesn't mean we're not doing our job. Hell I just suspended 2 members for crappy posts. There's just too much shit to sort through. Also a lot of members seem to deal with it by not reporting these posts.
You can do your part to help as well.

asianphreak

Mar 30, 2007
Why don't you guys implement what JavTalk did? Make a "contributors" group and disable everyone else's ability to post stuff. Force people to APPLY for contributor status, and if they can't answer simple English questions, then they obviously can't follow the rules, so they don't get to post stuff to this board.

Worked great for us...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Why don't you guys implement what JavTalk did? Make a "contributors" group and disable everyone else's ability to post stuff. Force people to APPLY for contributor status, and if they can't answer simple English questions, then they obviously can't follow the rules, so they don't get to post stuff to this board.

Worked great for us...

I support this idea. This place has become too big for the number of persons having to moderate it.

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
I see a flood of new torrents every second, Direct Downloads looks chaotic, i can't really complain, but I think asianphreak idea is very good, also fetish session could be abolished.