Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Any idea why the past two releases are DVD only, rather than Blu-Ray?
Unfortunately Air Control doesn't really release BDs. They do have some yes, but not all of their releases sell on BD. They're obviously more expensive and don't sell as much as DVDs.
It might show up for streaming on sites like DMM. So while it's technically available it's not going to be in the same HQ that other BD rips would be…
Her comeback release OME-326 is too. Even though it's not an original BDiso or even an HQ 1080. the quality isn't that bad weighing in at 9+GB. Mind you a lot of that size is due to all the extra footage that isn't the feature.
OME-326_3.png OME-326_2.png OME-326_1.png

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
English translation from this website: https://www.menscyzo.com/2019/08/post_113032_entry.html
Tomoe Yamanaka (Yamanaka / Tomoe / 24), who once enjoyed tremendous popularity as “Queen Erotic Queen” and “Queen of Idol DVD” and returned to gravure for the first time in about four years from this spring, is the 96th image on the 25th of this month. DVD “I fell in love with my sister who came next door. ] (Air control) is released. Sexy shots released on SNS are also a hot topic, and there is a sign of popular relapse.

Yamanaka debuted in 2005 as a junior idol at the age of 10. With her sister Mayumi Yamanaka (26), she became popular as a beautiful junior sister and has released numerous image DVDs and photo books.

In particular, image DVDs were released almost every month, but the activity of “Final Body” (Uono) released in May 2015 was suspended. Silence continued for about four years, but in March of this year returned to the gravure world with the image DVD “Okaeri” (air control)

It was the second return, “I fell in love with my sister who came to the neighbor. "Yamanaka plays the role of" An older beauty who has come to the next room. " Even though she is only 24 years old, she seems to show her “adult sexual appeal” by taking advantage of her artistic length and expressiveness of about 10 years.

Even more surprising is the unprecedented number of DVD releases that will be “96th” in this work. So far, Shoko Hamada (33) and Yoko Kumada (37), who have released about 60 image DVDs, were considered “most active”, but the number of releases “96” in the Yamanaka that returned to active is exceptional.

In the past, there was media that Yuko Ogura (35), the “Yukorin” who released 63 copies, reported that it was the highest ever, but Yamanaka is in an overwhelming single run that even surpasses even that. Yamanaka himself is appealing for the feat of “the most in history” with a hashtag saying “#Ichigo” and “# World's best DVD” on Twitter.

Also, Yamanaka frequently posted sexy shots on his Twitter and Instagram after returning. The images are released with hashtags such as “# both erotic” and “# erotic terrorists”, and the fans are delighted by the fetish photos that stimulate the man's heart.

It has a record number of DVD releases, has been active for about 10 years, and closed for 4 years. The late-flowering idols are still young enough to make their debut, so we can expect a lot more.

The charm of the legendary erotic queen who has been completely revived is likely to keep an eye on the future.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I love her more daring photos that she has been posting on Twitter recently. Hopefully the big titty reveal is just around the corner. It will be interesting to see what the future holds once she reaches her goal of 100 videos.

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
I always believed there would be no final big reveal... now I'm not so sure.

Reactions: danl1956

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I always believed there would be no final big reveal... now I'm not so sure.
I look forward to checking her Twitter updates regularly hoping for more risqué photos and videos. I still think it would be a wonderful celebration for her 100th DVD to reveal the goods. She’s with the right studio at the moment in Air Control to finally achieve those dreams.

Last edited:

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
With Tomochan there’s always bad news mixed with good news. Her next 2 dvd’s are with an unfamiliar label, Gravure School, and appear tame, cheaply shot, and with short running times. We’ll have to put up with some crap while waiting for the hot stuff. Ugh!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
With Tomochan there’s always bad news mixed with good news. Her next 2 dvd’s are with an unfamiliar label, Gravure School, and appear tame, cheaply shot, and with short running times. We’ll have to put up with some crap while waiting for the hot stuff. Ugh!
Two steps forward, one step back...I didn’t realise her next two releases were not with Air Control :(
Movie number 98 was filmed in Okinawa so there should be lots of pretty scenery but I can get that in a travel documentary!

Reactions: wcmaddenjr1966

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Two steps forward, one step back...I didn’t realise her next two releases were not with Air Control :(
Movie number 98 was filmed in Okinawa so there should be lots of pretty scenery but I can get that in a travel documentary!
Maybe it'll surprise everyone. Finger, toes, and balls crossed...