Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Apr 11, 2007
Thank you desioner for the subs! It's very much appreciated.

Sorry about the long paragraph, but there seems to be a shock about their living conditions, so just to put things in perspective, it has always been pretty much standard in wide parts of Asia for people to live with their parents until they get married (or even beyond), with the whole scenario of 'all generations under one roof', including grand parents and small kids etc. The average age in Japan to move out of the parental house is 35 to 40. I'm not saying that their financial situation isn't a problem, but that goes for pretty much everyone these days. Japan and Korea have big problems with poverty & homelessness, especially in elderly. So please be aware that Tomoe & Mayumi's situation is not so uncommon.

Lastly (and again I'm sorry for being so self-indulgent) part of the reason why I wanted to share this video was because I wanted people to see the person behind the 'idol'. I'm aware that this is no church choir and we all have our reasons for being here, but I can't help but notice how some members talk about them like property or feel like they owe you. I'm not necessarily talking about wishes on their future career development, but rather the general tone of conversation here. I remember a time on AO when the community was more civilized and respectful, both towards each other and the idols who create the content we enjoy so much. If this video sparked anything within you, perhaps we could try to re-establish some of that.

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
I remember a time on AO when the community was more civilized and respectful, both towards each other and the idols who create the content we enjoy so much. If this video sparked anything within you, perhaps we could try to re-establish some of that.

Username does not check out. =P

Reactions: mooncore

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
Her most recently shot DVD seems to promise more overtly erotic expressions, which are welcome. Do we know the label or the release date?

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
EEMfJT8UwAUDFCi.jpg
I would be surprised if everyone reading the Tomoe Yamanaka entries on this forum has not fapped to her at least once. Clothes or no clothes, she is heaven sent and I wish her all the best in her future endeavors, whether it’s non-nude, nude or AV. I just hope she doesn’t retire again as soon as she reaches 100 DVDs.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Username does not check out. =P

not sure what you mean there, but if you are looking for a member that flames, rude, and indecent, posts normally get removed or deleted, and in some cases suspension and repeat offenders banned, (very few are banned unless they keep doing it)

I understand where Megatroll is coming from, because there are some,

as this is a Tomoe thread I like this picture

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
not sure what you mean there, but if you are looking for a member that flames, rude, and indecent, posts normally get removed or deleted, and in some cases suspension and repeat offenders banned, (very few are banned unless they keep doing it)

I understand where Megatroll is coming from, because there are some,

Basically, I was (jokingly) pointing out that despite his name as "Megatroll," his post was wholesome and positive. It's great to see such posts, I just found it funny coming from someone with that name. Ironic, as it were.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
595F6044-FE3D-49D6-8B2A-56BA50939453.png
I’m guessing there will be at least one hand bra segment in her next video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rain001

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
This should be interesting. The other vids from Gravure School are pretty tame and unimaginatively shot. But Tomoe’s outfits and intentions for the most recently shot idol vid seem daring, so suppose we can only hope for the best.

Last edited:

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
Not sure if I can post the streaming link for OME-332 here. Moderator, please delete if it’s not acceptable to do so: https://watchjavidol.com/ome-332-tomoe-yamanaka-山中知恵-隣に越してきたお姉さんに恋、/

Thanks for the link!

Got to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Highlights include getting pretend penetrated out of shot while having her tits played with, and slurping white cream off her chin. Hell, her pussy even got stroked over her panties at one point. This is certainly a step along from just bouncing on a ball to simulate riding cock.

She's come a long way since being the Daughter of the World, and it's great she's enjoying her work. If she does ever wants to go beyond just pretend, get fucked for real and slurp actual cum off her chin, then I'll be cheering her all the way. If not, whatever - she's already done it a hundred times in my imagination. :) Go Tomoe!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Thanks for the link!

Got to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Highlights include getting pretend penetrated out of shot while having her tits played with, and slurping white cream off her chin. Hell, her pussy even got stroked over her panties at one point. This is certainly a step along from just bouncing on a ball to simulate riding cock.

She's come a long way since being the Daughter of the World, and it's great she's enjoying her work. If she does ever wants to go beyond just pretend, get fucked for real and slurp actual cum off her chin, then I'll be cheering her all the way. If not, whatever - she's already done it a hundred times in my imagination. :) Go Tomoe!
Glad to be of assistance. You might have to continue to use your imagination as she has clearly stated that she doesn’t even intend to pose nude. Oh well, the only things guaranteed in life are death and taxes :)

Reactions: gruey

wladimimir

Jan 10, 2013
when you're at this level of nude and tease, I don't understand why you don't go totally nude and then hardcore :rolleyes:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
She wants us to use our imagination or perhaps she is saving the full glory and wisdom of her body for only her future husband :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Quem