Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I hope that's a man's hand, a woman's hand in massage, groping scenes just kill the mood. Scenes should be shot by a male camera man one on one or a room full of just men. It sets up the scene for atmosphere of exhibitionism and makes it erotic for the model to pose. Just my opinion of course.

I like it to be Mayumi's

mooncore

Mar 20, 2011
but seriously for nipple lovers like me it's a major let down... don't need to show them but at least do like Tsukasa Kanzaki and give us the silhouette pokies

Reactions: bambibambi

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I’m curious to find out what is the feature you like most about Tomoe. Is it her breasts, legs, butt, eyes, lips, voice, etc? Obviously it’s not going to be her nipples because we don’t even know if they exist :)

mooncore

Mar 20, 2011
I’m curious to find out what is the feature you like most about Tomoe. Is it her breasts, legs, butt, eyes, lips, voice, etc? Obviously it’s not going to be her nipples because we don’t even know if they exist :)

I liked her face when it was rounder. There were some VR videos from Mayumiwith a man that were suggestive and naughty, it was looking good. I think I just stick around hoping the sisters would eventually reveal more but alas. I don't necessarily want full nudity, sometimes just areola slips makes it exciting enough. Kudos for them for having such a long gravure career nonetheless.

Reactions: murdoc129

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Looks like she’s going through the motion tbh. Her smile goes away instantly.