Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

Mar 28, 2008
The twitter and blogs will belong to the respective agency or company she was working with.

In some cases the agency or company wont care if you start a twitter or blog on your own.

Companies like charm kids etc and the agencies that provide them with talent will most of the time(if not always) have twitter and blogs authorized by them.

In this aspect, they are given guidelines on what they can put and say.

Tomoe left and because of that she has to have her twitter and blog removed. If she could she would probably have kept her twitter.

Also, starting a new twitter account with the purpose of just having a twitter might not be appealing to her which is why she might not start a new twitter account that or if she will be working for something else then a new twitter will be made.

So, HeavyNosebleed is on the right track on how this works.

Reactions: HeavyNosebleed

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Most of them most likely are. All those goodnight tweets, the sun is shining tweets or selfies while laying on bed or during photoshoots are her tweets. She is free to do what she wants there. She probably has a guideline that she should tweet about those everyday things every now and then to keep the fans attached, but nothing more.
But all those "official tweets" about upcoming releases, promotion events, livestreams and stuff like that are most likely given by her company/management. I think social media is (was) part of her contract and therefore her management had big influence on it. That's what makes me think that way about her twitter deletion.
Most of the tweets about releases and events are re-tweets ofc she is obliged to re-tweet those it's in her own interest anyway.

And whatever shinigamie says shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone even if he agrees with you.

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
I like my Tomoe with some butter and jam because this chick is TOAST!

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
We all need to pool our money together and hire a private investigator;)
Or we should pool our money together to fund the continuation of her career. I mean, if everyone of her (now gone) 10000 Twitter followers would just contribute one dollar per month, it would be enough to secure a good salary for Tomoe and finance a few releases. On top of that we would get a say on parts of the content or the direction it will be going. The more you pay, the bigger your influence on the content will be. Of course everything in line with what Tomoe is willing to do/show.
Yes, I know, I'm dreaming. ;)

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
Take heart, gentlemen. Whatever happened, she's a free agent now. Unless she has resolved to quit modeling altogether for personal reasons, then it's just a matter of time before another idol video company picks her up, such as Takeshobo, Air Control, or other, which could be great in some ways. Her first Takeshobo vid, the Pure Smile title, was a step forward in terms of sexiness, so we may see more good stuff from Tomoe. The downside is that she won't be the star of a little or mid-size agency such as Minisuka/Imouto/Genjoshi Gravure, and we won't get that regular stream of behind-the-scenes, photosets, making vids, and other extras we've gotten used to. She still has the fan-base to sell a lot of DVD's but she will be a small fish in a big pool of models and that plus her aging means that there's a chance we'll get a few more great DVD's over the next few years, but time is not on her side or ours. The truth that nothing good ever lasts forever really hurts in this case now doesn't it?!

Reactions: HeavyNosebleed

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Take heart, gentlemen. Whatever happened, she's a free agent now. Unless she has resolved to quit modeling altogether for personal reasons, then it's just a matter of time before another idol video company picks her up, such as Takeshobo, Air Control, or other, which could be great in some ways. Her first Takeshobo vid, the Pure Smile title, was a step forward in terms of sexiness, so we may see more good stuff from Tomoe. The downside is that she won't be the star of a little or mid-size agency such as Minisuka/Imouto/Genjoshi Gravure, and we won't get that regular stream of behind-the-scenes, photosets, making vids, and other extras we've gotten used to. She still has the fan-base to sell a lot of DVD's but she will be a small fish in a big pool of models and that plus her aging means that there's a chance we'll get a few more great DVD's over the next few years, but time is not on her side or ours. The truth that nothing good ever lasts forever really hurts in this case now doesn't it?!
What are the chances of her modelling/performing under a different name?

Apr 11, 2007
What are the chances of her modelling/performing under a different name?
Could happen. Depending on the direction she wants to take her career, she might want to distance herself from her previous works. If you're referring to her possibly being hard to find... don't worry about that. Within a few minutes of her resurfacing, the internet detectives will alarm the masses.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Take heart, gentlemen. Whatever happened, she's a free agent now. Unless she has resolved to quit modeling altogether for personal reasons, then it's just a matter of time before another idol video company picks her up, such as Takeshobo, Air Control, or other, which could be great in some ways. Her first Takeshobo vid, the Pure Smile title, was a step forward in terms of sexiness, so we may see more good stuff from Tomoe.
Those companies you mention aren't agencies, they are publishers that don't have signed models.

Anyways from how this has gone down I'm fairly sure she's quitting.