Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
The second was Suzuka Morita, waiting to be seated at a ramen place in Osaka. She was with some incredibly pretty boy who must have been an actor or model, though I didn't recognize him. He was kind of short. He may have been her boyfriend, but he may have been someone she was working with and they were just sharing their lunch break. I didn't say anything, since I was with my then-girlfriend and was not eager to demonstrate my knowledge of former junior idols. Suzuka was as pretty in person as she is photos, and looked just as charming, too.

So I have no problem imagining Tomoe waiting tables at some restaurant. I'm sure she doesn't make enough money to live on with her modeling work. And both sisters were apparently too stupid to go to college. (Huge mistake.)
I know I'm jumping into this a little late, but didn't you have a legitimate reason for knowing who Suzuka Morita is? You could have just went, "Hey, isn't that one of the girls from Idoling? What's her name again..." (Just to not sound so creepy hehe.) Japanese women might roll her eyes at at watching a TV show about Japanese pop idols but at least it isn't a junior fetish.

Anyways, I'm curious as to how you are aware that Tomoe is too stupid for college.

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
Ahh, the irony. This is the topsy-turvy up-is-down, wrong-is-right world of AO junior idol "fans." The "fans" are the ones who support the exploitation of these children. Someone like me, who actually thinks about the welfare of these girls, is "the bad guy" for acknowledging the reality that these girls are exploited--"someone's property, bought and sold"--and that their lives are ruined by fucked up parents and other evil, greedy adults. I was a "fan" of the Yamanaka sisters during their early teen years, when I naively believed they had a real shot at making it in the legitimate entertainment industry. I also naively thought their parents might actually spend the money the girls made on college tuition. Hah! As Glassjaw noted, their stuff seemed so tame. Yeah, it seemed tame compared to the T-back and popsicle stuff. But these sisters were put on that same conveyor belt. They were meat, and all that mattered was making some yen by putting their meat out there for "fans" to fapp to.

No, I'm not a "fan" of Tomoe or Mayumi. I'm someone who sincerely hopes they both find the happiness they deserve, but which has been denied them by irresponsible adults. The idea that my words here could "damage" Tomoe more than the actions her own parents took is stupid beyond belief. Get your head out of your ass.

Tomoe and Mayumi are both now adults. (Well, in Japan you're not a full-fledged legal adult until you are 20, but...) They can now make their own choices, but few kids who are put on that conveyor belt are prepared to make smart choices. Still, one can hope.

I now return you to your pristine fantasy world of "fandom," where you can continue to pretend that the girls you claim to "love" (Hah!) are happy and well cared for.

daredemonai,

You've clearly twisted any point I was trying to make into a cruel and unwarranted attack on someone who actually does care about their well being.

First of all, this is not the Jr. Idol thread, I am not a Junior Idol fan, I have absolutely no illusions about their exploitation (including Tomoe's) and I unquestionably blame their parents along with the fans that feed it.

I do not want her to remain a little girl. I do not imagine her to be neither innocent nor undamaged. I do hope she finds her own way and is successful. I would be sad if she moved on to JAV. If she never modeled again I would ultimately be happy for her. - I think I know the difference between fantasy and reality (most of the time) and If you think these are all contradictions then I personally think you are the one living in a “fantasy”.

Maybe I need to read the definition again, but for me, being a “fan” has nothing to do with “love” and I would only use the term “love” in exaggeration when referring to her if I have. Sorry for the confusion.

Either way, I’m not sure how you found the need to attack me for being empathetic to her situation and any feelings she might have about the choice of words some use to describe her here. I simply felt the need to remind people that she is a human being, and apparently a very sweet and humble one at that.

That being said: Go Fuck Yourself for stomping all over MY feelings, you condescending, self-righteous Asshole.

Probably too Sensitive,
feverish8

Last edited:

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
It's time that everyone on this thread gets back to the serious business at hand, ...

... finding more Tomoe Nip Slips!

:nikmat::cerutu:

ASIA911

Oct 12, 2009
People need to give up already. That's a FAKE nipslip. They aren't that stupid to miss it if it's real. IF it is real. Than that's an indication she have a very large pokie nipples. But all other images doesn't even show NOTHING's sticking through that thin layer wet top. You can't even see her darker areola on that thin wet top so that's only mean she still wearing the silicone nipple cover.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
IF it is real. Than that's an indication she have a very large pokie nipples.

Thank you for your thoughts ASIA911.
Let's see ... "very large pokie nipples."
That's a problem?
Some are hard and some are soft.
Some can be colapsed with a slight finger push.
They are all good,...
but Tomoe's are special indeed.
Thanks and have fun!

:nikmat: :cerutu:

Last edited:

U15Fan2

Jan 20, 2013
If you guys want to ignore the drama in these threads like I do just remind yourself that everyone browsing and posting probably has a hand in their pants while doing so. It makes it impossible to take you guys seriously.

You guys act like Tomoe would have become a rocket scientist had she not gone into gravure. That's silly. For many women their looks are their main if not their only asset. Tomoe's not dumb at all to take advantage of it. If she could sing, act, or do anything but look nice in a bikini then we probably would have heard of it by now. I think it's foolish to question the decisions of her managers when we don't know her as well as they do. If they thought that she could make better money in a different fashion then they'd have her do it. Gravure must just be her calling.

Nobody in this thread is going to have any influence over what Japanese people do in Japan anyway so we might as well just enjoy the results, junior or not. And I for one still hope she makes it into AV soon.

Reactions: demonseye316

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
It's not exactly a "new" body. Not like she went out and bought it yesterday. :)

I would think it's just the evolution of child to woman. A perfect woman, I might add. :cinta: