Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
Thanks, aikonhey! Those sets are INSANELY hot. :)

I see on eic-book that, besides her release on the 25th of this month (OME-186), there's also a release 0n the 25/10/2014 (IMOG-291). Anyone know anything about that. It's under the "genre" of best so could it be a compilation of some sort?

pp_40721.jpg pp_40888l.jpg

DVD
アイドル名:
山中知恵
スタッフ:

メーカー:
いもうと倶楽部 いもうと倶楽部のDL商品一覧
商品コード:
IMOG-291 [他のIMOG品番を探す]
時間:

発売日:
2014-10-25
ジャンル:
BEST/総集編 アイドル 美少女
商品詳細
uras_ov.gif
拡大表紙 
samples_ov.gif
サンプル動画 
captures_ov.gif
キャプチャ画像

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
Oh, another release! Yes!

New DVD code, too. Is this yet another new studio she's working for?

Hopefully, I'd have seen her latest release by then. :(

Reactions: channel2556

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Well I guess if people got really desperate someone could collect some money from members and buy it ;)

New DVD code, too. Is this yet another new studio she's working for?
Sometimes it's really hard to figure these codes out, while it appears to be a new studio (just like the BGYU ones) it probably is just another sub label - I mean the images for the BGYU videos were released by minuska.tv

Last edited:

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I would do that in a second. But I don't own a credit card (don't believe in them). Hence me not being able to get these premium accounts for the DDL's. If there was some other way, I'd gladly contribute.

As for the codes - I'd be really excited if there was a MMR attached to one of her videos. ;) :)

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
MMR is fine but I'd prefer a KAWD or IPZ on the other hand I'm fine with whatever she's doing, just being cute works for me and I get to keep my pants on :)

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I had to do a search on those codes...But that's hardcore stuff! I don't know how'd I'd feel seeing the precious Tomoe being violated like that! :)

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
Yes, that video is hot but she still doesn't come anywhere close...No amount of camel toe or groin rubbing is going to make her as hot as her sister.

Before I get trolled, that's just my opinion...And I'll slap anyone that disagrees with me.

:D

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
Yes, that video is hot but she still doesn't come anywhere close...No amount of camel toe or groin rubbing is going to make her as hot as her sister.

Before I get trolled, that's just my opinion...And I'll slap anyone that disagrees with me.

:D

at risk of a slap....lol...........I, for one, have always thought Mayumi was a little hotter! But not by much.........they're both ridiculously hot, I think we can agree with that............

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Still more cute than sexy.... I can't fap to this ;)

For the record I like cute a lot, so I perfectly happy with it :)

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
So, I just watched the much anticipated OME-186. I'm not really sure what I expected but I have to admit I was left a bit underwhelmed...

Until that corker of a cameltoe at the end. :cinta:

Reactions: feverish8