Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Oh god the trailers are extremely hot and promising - thanks for posting!
Maybe her best DVDs so far? After seeing this I can't really imagine that they won't be great or even disappointing.
She is both playful and sensual teasing and the focus seems to be on the right parts. The outfits are very well chosen and all this sucking on different things...I might collapse watching the full vid.
The only bad thing is that the better Tomoe looks and the better the videos are, the more you get these sad feelings that you can't be with her. I don't know if you experience the same thing. It's heartbreaking from time to time.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
Oh. My. God!

That black corset is SO goth, and being one, that REALLY tickles my fancy!!! Whoohooo! :)

Thanks for the update, 3nuts!!! Now I really can't wait. This goddess just becomes more beautiful by the day!

HeavyNosebleed, as sad as it sounds, all the time. So close, yet so damn far. I think she goes beyond just fap material.

Reactions: HeavyNosebleed

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Oh. My. God!

That black corset is SO goth, and being one, that REALLY tickles my fancy!!! Whoohooo! :)

Thanks for the update, 3nuts!!! Now I really can't wait. This goddess just becomes more beautiful by the day!

HeavyNosebleed, as sad as it sounds, all the time. So close, yet so damn far. I think she goes beyond just fap material.

Yes, she surely goes beyond fap material. This kind of "paradise music" in the first video makes the sad feelings even stronger. :/

The black corset is my favorite, too! It matches her long dark hair and intense body really well. And she knows how to make seductive moves to match this outfit as well.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
おはもーにんぐ こないだの撮影で、 初めてふんどししたw 意外と好きだった♡笑 発売お楽しみにね♡ そして、 9月7日のイベントみんなきてね? 特別な衣装

(Shooting Morning ☀️ other day, you and I ♡ ♡ laughs released to Enjoy liked surprisingly w you loincloth for the first time, Please come event everyone September 7 Contact? Special costume ) - Google

I want to go! Special costume? Yes, please!BwLC49JCUAETmQx.jpg

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
she needs more pics like that, without showing too much skin
any picture with her face only its a great picture!

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
From Twitter a few minutes ago. Seriously, Tomoe becomes more beautiful by the minute! Feel free to translate, Japanese-speaking folks...

撮影が終わりました♡ 尊敬してて、 大好きな世界観をお持ちの あのカメラマンさんと 今日は一緒にお仕事して、 本当に嬉しさが止まらなかったです。 会いたかった人に 綺麗で素敵な写真を撮っていただいて。 皆さんに早くみて欲しいな

BxPKyyuCUAADLlH.jpg

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
From Twitter a few minutes ago. Seriously, Tomoe becomes more beautiful by the minute! Feel free to translate, Japanese-speaking folks...

撮影が終わりました♡ 尊敬してて、 大好きな世界観をお持ちの あのカメラマンさんと 今日は一緒にお仕事して、 本当に嬉しさが止まらなかったです。 会いたかった人に 綺麗で素敵な写真を撮っていただいて。 皆さんに早くみて欲しいな

View attachment 220169
"The photo shoot has finished♡ I was truly excited with joy all along because I respect the photographer and love his (or her) view of the world. I have been looking forward to seeing him and he took beautiful, wonderful pictures of me. I hope you all will see the photos soon."

Actually, Tomoe had this session with her sister Mayumi today so we can see some images of the sisters posing together.

Last edited: