Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I've seen AV being thrown around; but really, how many Tomoe fans really want to see her getting f8ucked and swallowing, well, you get the drift...

Nude? Oh, hell yes! But when you have obsessed over a girl for so long (and I'm speaking personally here), you(I) tend to become somewhat possessive though you(I) don't know her from Adam, seeing her getting pounded feels somewhat asif she's cheating on you.(me)

Yeah, I know. I need to get a life and stop thinking I'd ever marry a gravure model. :aghh:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It would be interesting to see if she loses fans or gains in popularity if she goes nude or AV.

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
She has a following on here that is larger than most, but I don't know how big she really is in the wider world of gravure. As mentioned, there are younger girls out there, and an endless stream of those new releases all the time, so how big of a name she really is, or how much selling power she has, I 'd love to see some figures on.

Regardless, I wish her all the best in all she does. Personally I'd love to see her go AV, if that's what she wanted to do. Can't quite see it, as it's a huge step, and not many take it, but topless at least would be awesome.

Go Tomoe!

Reactions: mp413

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
She has a following on here that is larger than most, but I don't know how big she really is in the wider world of gravure. As mentioned, there are younger girls out there, and an endless stream of those new releases all the time, so how big of a name she really is, or how much selling power she has, I 'd love to see some figures on.

Regardless, I wish her all the best in all she does. Personally I'd love to see her go AV, if that's what she wanted to do. Can't quite see it, as it's a huge step, and not many take it, but topless at least would be awesome.

Go Tomoe!
I'd be very happy with topless. That would be the right amount. A newnrelease that says 'you've waited long enough, finally, these are all yours, enjoy them', not 'oooh, you almost saw a nip-slip, wasn't that exciting'.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Perhaps we need to conduct the same survey again from 4 years ago which asked if we were happy with what she is doing in the gravure world, or if we would rather see her go nude or AV. Results from that survey suggested that most people wanted to see her to do AV, with 'tame' gravure videos coming a distant last.

Reactions: mp413

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
AV tends to burn out fast though... There is constant pressure to escalte to keep it insteresting, which very very few can resist (Akiho Yoshikawa is one of the rare exceptions).

Chances are she would do a few fairly tame AV videos, not really seem into it and then retire. Very, very few actresses last more than a few months these days it seems.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Someone should inform her that she doesn’t need filters to make herself look beautiful and sexy.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I'd say that this is because you have to pay for good photos. Nothing is for free.