Tomoe Yamanaka 山中知恵

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Thanks for sharing the preview video. It's a bit... less than I was hoping for. Hopefully she will do a string of releases leading up to an av. I'm very happy she is back, but for me it looks a bit too much tease and not enough satisfaction, like a Rina Nagai release.
I guess some Tomoe flesh is better than no Tomoe flesh at all. If she doesn’t do nude or AV, the next best thing would be a video with her sister.

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
I guess some Tomoe flesh is better than no Tomoe flesh at all. If she doesn’t do nude or AV, the next best thing would be a video with her sister.
It is, and I really am happy she is back, although there comes a time when someone in the industry should say to her "sorry Tomoe, you're not 18 anymore, you're trying to live on past glories. Either get them out and give the public what they want, or stay in retirement!.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
It is, and I really am happy she is back, although there comes a time when someone in the industry should say to her "sorry Tomoe, you're not 18 anymore, you're trying to live on past glories. Either get them out and give the public what they want, or stay in retirement!.
Unfortunately a precedent has been set by Mayumi. She is two years older than Tomoe and hasn’t got them out either :(

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I can't believe I'm saying this but I, too, am a little disappointed. But that has nothing to do with Tomoe and more of the expectation of what I wanted this release to be! Getting over it, I'm just glad she's back.

We wanted pokies; okay, I wanted pokies. Perhaps some see through. Tsukasa has spoiled us and now we're expecting it from all our girls. I REALLY wanted that from Tomoe but alas, no. Still, and here is my next point: She has changed! With her last releases she still had that innocent vibe to her. Sexy as fuck but she still exuded this innocence. Now, she just, um, looks slutty. No innocence, just slutty. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But I do note a change in her.

Edit: Those boobs!

My five cents. I'm still: :cinta::dead:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I can't believe I'm saying this but I, too, am a little disappointed. But that has nothing to do with Tomoe and more of the expectation of what I wanted this release to be! Getting over it, I'm just glad she's back.

We wanted pokies; okay, I wanted pokies. Perhaps some see through. Tsukasa has spoiled us and now we're expecting it from all our girls. I REALLY wanted that from Tomoe but alas, no. Still, and here is my next point: She has changed! With her last releases she still had that innocent vibe to her. Sexy as fuck but she still exuded this innocence. Now, she just, um, looks slutty. No innocence, just slutty. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But I do note a change in her.

My five cents. I'm still: :cinta::dead:
Hopefully the 'slutty' Tomoe will realise that most of her fans want to see more than the stuff she is currently dishing up. It's a good start that she's allowing someone else to touch her breasts but I want to see more. She's 24 years old now and it's about time she gives us the goods after we have waited for so long!

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
That's life, what we want and what we get are hardly ever the same. :)

I'm repeating myself but the mere fact that's she's back is more that I could have hoped for. Her showing more is a bonus to a bonus. The first bonus is her being back. None of us fans thought we'd see the day...

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
That's life, what we want and what we get are hardly ever the same. :)

I'm repeating myself but the mere fact that's she's back is more that I could have hoped for. Her showing more is a bonus to a bonus. The first bonus is her being back. None of us fans thought we'd see the day...
Spot on! What a surprise that she’s back after four years in the wilderness. Beggars can’t be choosers so we should be glad with what we’ve got for now. But if she continues doing the same types of videos for the next few years, she will just make me feel frustrated!

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
She frustrated me when I first "got into her". I'm not into her JI stuff. But when she came into her own! Damn! Frustrated me that the chances of me marrying her is zero!

But yes, I would love to see nip! :)

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
She frustrated me when I first "got into her". I'm not into her JI stuff. But when she came into her own! Damn! Frustrated me that the chances of me marrying her is zero!

But yes, I would love to see nip! :)
I remember there was a survey here 4-5 years ago about her future directions, with the options being nude, AV or appearing in videos the way she was. It would be interesting to conduct this survey again to see if the results have changed.

Reactions: mp413

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I can't comment for her, but my personal opinion is that we wont see her nude and definitely not AV. She'll follow her sisters example. She will become more risque, as we've seen in the preview, but I doubt she'll go further.

wcmaddenjr1966

Oct 10, 2009
568AA718-B281-4B86-974C-A5E94B9A0EF2.png She did state on her Twitter that she wanted to do some things she never did before in this comeback DVD to be worthy of a comeback, so that is encouraging. If you notice in the screenshot from the trailer, she appears to be topless which I think is a first. Usually, there has always been a rudimentary drape or covering. Must gonna be just handboobs this time which is nice and sexy.

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
To be honest it looks more tantalizing than Asami Kondou's or Karen Nishino's comeback releases, which were more boring than their U-15 work.

Last edited:

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
It's Air control so is there a bluray option or HD option? Regardless it's good to see her back. Hopefully she gets a bit more risky.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
We need a video company to tempt her with a huge offer to satisfy the majority of us who want to see her doing more than she is currently doing.

gruey

Nov 14, 2008
Thanks for the updates and trailer vid! Sure, it's not a huge progression, but getting her tits squeezed and ass rubbed is a step in the right direction. I remember watching Asami Kubota videos as they came out and they got more and more explicit as they went on, ending up with all kinds of dildo and topless action. Not if sure Tomoe will ever get there, but here's hoping! Really depends on if it's ever worth her while. If her current stuff keeps selling, there's no reason to make the step up.

Great to have her back!

Last edited:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Thanks for the updates and trailer vid! Sure, it's not a huge progression, but getting her tits squeezed and ass rubbed is a step in the right direction. I remember watching Asami Kubota videos as they came out and they got more and more explicit as they went on, ending up with all kinds of dildo and topless action. Not if sure Tomoe will ever get there, but here's hoping! Really depends on if it's ever worth her while. If her current stuff keeps selling, there's no reason to make the step up.

Great to have her back!
Exactly what I was thinking. Perhaps the only way we can see her make the step up to AV is if her gravure comeback fails? Can’t see this comeback failing though.

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
Exactly what I was thinking. Perhaps the only way we can see her make the step up to AV is if her gravure comeback fails? Can’t see this comeback failing though.
I hate being a pessimist, but I can see it failing. She's just a bit too old to be acting so reserved, compared to her competition. Still, I really do wish her luck with it.

Reactions: flushfire and gruey

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I hate being a pessimist, but I can see it failing. She's just a bit too old to be acting so reserved, compared to her competition. Still, I really do wish her luck with it.
I think the first video release at least will be a huge success because Tomoe fans around the world have been dying to see her again for four years.