Tomoe Yamanaka (山中知恵) - IMBD-194 (1080p 60FPS) [2013-08-25]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Loli Battle Machine

Rei is love
Jul 3, 2015
Awesome, thanks for posting the files on two different hosts also!!

baij

Oct 3, 2007
The filejoker links are dead! Could you please reupload or make the torrent file?

styner7

Mar 12, 2007
Data is posted to give thanks too.
However, filejoker.net is too slow. Please upload a different host.

The others were uploaded to the dawn uploadable.ch host. But now it disappeared. What's going on?

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
There is a 7 day waiting rule on reposting fresh videos, afaik, and that period of time was not waited.

Be patient, that's all I can advise. K2S is up there, too.

explor202

Sep 12, 2013
I've downloaded this from 2 different sources and both files have playback issues. I've tried VLC, WMP, KMPlayer and PowerDVD, all have issues with either video or audio. Has anyone else experienced this?

explor202

Sep 12, 2013
Just tried MPC. While it played it much better than the others I've tried, there were still issues with the audio dropping out and the video freezing.

Last edited:

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Just tried MPC. While it played it much better than the others I've tried, there were still issues with the audio dropping out and the video freezing.
What are your PC specs? Maybe it can't handle a video of this size smoothly.

Dragonus

Apr 2, 2007
Could be that he has the same problem that MPC has: Not being able to play 1080p video files, no matter how big your maxmim screen resolution is. I have that problem as well, so I use handbrake to reduce 1080p to 720p.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Core i3-4150 3.50 GHz, 16 GB of memory and dual Nvidia cards, usually don't have playback issues.
Odd, your PC is actually more powerful than the one I use for watching videos and mine has no problems.

Could be a codec issue.

explor202

Sep 12, 2013
^ what a piece of garbage. Come on man, get a good computer, like this:

:p :D :p :D
I'm joking

Ha, too funny!

I re-encoded to an mp4 with Handbrake and while it's significantly better, there are still some playback issues with VLC (haven't tried the others yet). Not that important, at least this version is now watchable. I tried checking the mkv version with GSpot but it said the file and Mime type were unknown. I tried a few other mkv's in my collection and it said the same thing, so apparently it doesn't recognize them at all.