Tokyo night life

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ssj3joey

#1 AV Fan
Oct 1, 2007
are roppong-gi at night are that scary, im talking about the place where a guy will take you to the place himself or even girls
I don't understand your English.

But a grown man such as myself does not find Roppongi at night to be scary.

Reactions: Casshern2

tylersailer

Jan 24, 2011
It can scare you if you do not know the environment. Drunken assholes can start a fight without a reason. Hookers tell you about a nice place with hot girls and take you there, and you end up being surrounded by nice steamy hot Yakuza and be forced to pay 1000 dollars for entrance fee or whatever. Know where to go and enjoy. Stay safe.

wilson99

Mar 18, 2007
Depends where you are from. If you are from a big city like NYC you will feel right at home. But if you aren't used to those places it can get scary. However it's still no where as dangerous as places outside of Japan. My advice just go.

airport5

Mar 4, 2013
Ropponggi is very safe. It's just annoying because if your not with a girl the Africans will try to get you to go to their bars. They are just salesman. But it can be f-ing annoying. Ropponggi is good for salsa dancing as I like that kind of thing. Also for daytime just hanging out. Art galleries and ropponggi hills. A few decent book stores are there. I never went clubbing there, but did know people that did and liked it for that.

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
Tokyo Vice author Jake Adelstein called Roppongi a scum hole, and sure plenty of gaijins gravitate towards there, but it's very safe. There's even a great photo gallery there (Fuji Film building). The exhibition changes regularly and it's free. In fact, the most dangerous thing about Roppongi is that the station is located so far underground that you might die of old age while travelling on the many escalators to the surface!

Reactions: Besh and airport5