[TMEM-040] 表現者として数cmの角度にこだわります。

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
[TMEM - 040] I am committed to an angle of several cm as an artist.
Release date: May 20, 2013
Recording time: 120 minutes
Cast: Mika Kizaki
directed by: --
Series: -
Manufacturer: Bartan
Label: BALTAN Emerard
Genre: Nurse, Nurse Other Fetish Shavin Only Costume Play Squirting

AVI 1.41gb (NO WATERMARK) - RESEED
h_452tmem040pl.jpg

Attachments

• TMEM-040.jpeg
    TMEM-040.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 19
  • TMEM-040.torrent
    32 KB · Views: 4,240

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
yeah but if you see the title on the video...it has "cm" so I feel the first translation is better

Reactions: uk21

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Perhaps, but the R18 title makes more sense (to me) when reading it.....such as the words "expression seen."

This was perhaps not the best example to use when so many Google translations make zero sense. Next time I'll find a better one!

luvasianass

Jul 1, 2012
Holy shit! How did I ever miss this hot little thing? What a beautiful peach ass - too bad no anal scenes from her, at least not yet :)

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
This is the title from R18.com:

"
Her Expression Is Best Seen From An Angle"

yeah but if you see the title on the video...it has "cm" so I feel the first translation is better

Perhaps, but the R18 title makes more sense (to me) when reading it.....such as the words "expression seen."

This was perhaps not the best example to use when so many Google translations make zero sense. Next time I'll find a better one!

Long time no speak Guys.:wink:

Now sorry about the late comment, I have not been on the torrent section of akiba for a while and So I did not see this thread by hairy_bush.

So here is My two cents about the title translation. Now on the face of it hairy_bush's translation is perfectly fine. I mean put the original Japanese title through good old google Translate an you get...

表現者として数cmの角度にこだわります。="I stick to an angle of a few cm as an expressionist."

So hairy_bush's translation"I am committed to an angle of several cm as an artist" makes a bit more sense to me. But saying that 201flyer is right when he said the R18 translation makes more sense to him and I agree it really does.

I mean you don't need to do a literal translation of the title. You also don’t have to keep all the words from the source text if you want to avoid redundancy in your translation. Yes you can add some words in your translation if you feel it will make the meaning clearer, Just Keep it simple as possible and you will be fine.

Well I'm pretty rusty now as I have not posted any torrents for a while.But if you really want to keep the cm in the translation, here are a few translations from the top of my head.

"This expressionist likes to be seen at every cm of An Angle."

"Her Expression Is Best Seen From every cm of An Angle."

But without the cm in the translation you can go with something like..

"She likes to express herself at every Angle,"

Like I said a bit rusty.:mad:

Now I am no expert, I'm just giving you my opinion for what it's worth. So in my mind the R18 translation is the best, It's simple and to the point. But at the end of the day does anybody care about title translations anymore?:rolleyes:

Man I miss the good old days on the original scanlover were we had good title translations. It seems like a distant memory now for sure. Oh well can't turn back the clock I suppose.:(

Anyway thanks 201flyer and hairy_bush for all the posts over here and on the original scanlover over the years. I always appreciate your hard work!:cool:

See you around Guys.;)
uk21

Reactions: 201flyer

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Hi UK21,

Thanks for your comments! Yes, the good old days are just a distant memory. A real pity! I think it's quite safe to say that "we" miss your gentle and supportive moderation.

Don't be a stranger!

201flyer

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi UK21,

Thanks for your comments! Yes, the good old days are just a distant memory. A real pity! I think it's quite safe to say that "we" miss your gentle and supportive moderation.

Don't be a stranger!

201flyer

Hi 201flyer
Sorry for this late reply to your post. I do hope you see this?

I Just want to say thanks for your very kind words regarding me moderating over at SLF 1 back in the day. I really appreciate it, It means a lot to me saying that!:cool:

Now I would like to return the compliment and say thank you for the great moderating job you did on the torrent section at the end of SLF 1. I appreciated all that you did, I only wished I asked you sooner to help out because I know you would make a fantastic moderator on any forum.

Many thanks my friend!;)

Take care.
uk21

Reactions: 201flyer