Thread/Post deletion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
Is there any way you could give a heads up to regular members as to the reason they have a post/thread deleted? I'm just sitting here wondering why one of my threads is gone.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
if you can tell me the post/thread I can look into it

I will guess a little here, that is was a post in a thread that was deleted, if you can link it or give me an idea where it should be

Reactions: C00Lzero

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
if you can tell me the post/thread I can look into it

I will guess a little here, that is was a post in a thread that was deleted, if you can link it or give me an idea where it should be

If it was some rule violation, I would sincerely want to know so I wouldn't do it again. That's all I'm really saying. :)

It was a new thread, and to be honest I can't remember the exact title, but it was in the JI forum. I had posted a link to a sight with streaming JI videos I thought people might be interested in (nothing out of the ordinary at all, and pretty much the same videos people post in DDL). I get that it might not have been acceptable, so I noted it up front. But seeing as how links to other sites are posted nearly daily here, my worry was simply that it might be a site that for some reason wasn't liked by Akiba, or there was some other issue with it.

I mean if DDL has a copy of IMBD-301 (for example), posted as either a torrent or a download from a secondary site, then whats the problem with posting a link to a secondary site that streams IMBD-301, right?

Thanks