The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Anyone know why download versions of PIYO-174 have the same scene repeated for 4-5 times?

It is weird. I downloaded the OffKab version as he's generally realiable, but it's the same s you say. The same scene 5 times

why not mention it in the thread where it was originally posted, that way it might get dealt with quicker

ZeroNow

Apr 1, 2020
What's your favorite Uncensored Leak from each of your favorite young looking stars (NOT Mosaic Removed, but actual LEAK)...

Abe Mikako - SENN-020 (Bonus, with Rena Aoi)
Rei Kuruki - SDAB-110 (gotta love those Japanese P.E. uniforms)
Mahiro Ichiki - STARS-086
Shuna Kagami - YOGU-31 (the only one?)
Suzu Ichinose - MCB-006 (lots of clips out there...)
Nagano Ichika - STARS-145
Hirate Mana - NONE that I know of
Ichika Matsumoto - NONE that I know of (which seems ridiculous)
Yui Nagase - NONE that I know of
Ketone Fuyue - NONE that I know of
Lara Kudo - NONE that I know of
Miriya Chidori - NONE that I know of
Riku Minato - NONE that I know of
Ruru Aizawa - LOVE-193 I just found a clip of her from... I want more!
Runa Kobayashi - EMP-009 - All her and all uncensored!

Honorable Mention to HUNTA-723, the only LEAK from that amazing series that I'm aware of...

What's your favorite star's wishlist LEAK you'd like to see (NOT Mosaic Removed, but actual LEAK)...

Abe Mikako - MIAD-998 (I don't know what it is, but I love these Public Bath ones...)
Rei Kuruki - SKMJ-203 (Another Public Bath, with Hoshi Ameri, Natsume Ryouko, Shirakawa Yuzu, Morinichi Hinako
Mahiro Ichiki - STARS-076 Fo sho..
Shuna Kagami - ABP-171 with Erika Momotani (There's already a Mosaic Removed version, but I'm greedy) or HAR-027 (Public Bath/Onsen)
Suzu Ichinose - IENE-386 (There's a lot already out there, but I'm still lookin'...)
Nagano Ichika - STARS-256
Hirate Mana - DAYD-040 (Actually, I'd take any of them, but...)
Ichika Matsumoto - MIAA-354 She's an animal in anything she does but, this one with Yui Nagase is especially hot!
Yui Nagase - MIFD-070
Ketone Fuyue - HND-640 Debut
Lara Kudo - MIAA-721 with Hikaru Minazuki and someone else.
Miriya Chidori - SW-424, but hey, I wouldn't be picky.
Riku Minato - FSET-513 Bottomless School Girls? Oh hell yes.
Ruru Aizawa - ACY-006 as a repressed wife
Runa Kobayashi - APAG-007 with Reo Saionji (There's some already out there, but I'm still lookin'...)

C6969

May 19, 2009
What's your favorite Uncensored Leak from each of your favorite young looking stars (NOT Mosaic Removed, but actual LEAK)...

It's probably concerning how excited I was when there was an Ichigo Aoi leak. Shame it wasn't a video that focused on her much, nor an anal one, but beggers can't be choosers.

ZeroNow

Apr 1, 2020
its hard to believe we never got a lala kudo , yui saotome, mimi yazawa ( greatest loli to exist btw) uncensored
At least with yui saotome, there's a couple of Mosaic Removed ones - TSMS-038 and MIAD-767 (which is actually a pretty darn good Mosaic Removed)