The Ultimate Loli Thread

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Did you base that off the movie covers or did you skim the movies. Alot of her movies in the beginning showed her as the aggressor which was pretty refreshing. Her firs IR came out of nowhere and was pretty good. Now she's teaming with a crossdresser.
I watched the movie trailers as well. WAAA-216 for example. I also dislike the actress aggressor type of movies. Playing with the guy nipples, making him pee, that kind of stuff is a turn off. That's why I don't watch Ichika Matsumoto too.

Last edited:

querestr

Jan 8, 2023
Hi, new to the jav thing. wanted to ask you if you know movies of this genre where besides the man with the petite girl, is involved a mature woman. Thinking about threesomes with wife and husband and the petite girl (the daughter) or any other role, but specially family. would like to know a woman training the girl for the husband, for example. Dont have to be incest you know, any other role is cool if its threesome and a grown woman is helping the guy do the job lol. thanks!

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Can you still purchase minimum movies. I'm looking for MUM-072. I rented back in R18 days, but i can't find a version anywhere. i just beat off to the trailer now.

mum072pl.jpg

Reactions: zopilote

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hi, new to the jav thing. wanted to ask you if you know movies of this genre where besides the man with the petite girl, is involved a mature woman. Thinking about threesomes with wife and husband and the petite girl (the daughter) or any other role, but specially family. would like to know a woman training the girl for the husband, for example. Dont have to be incest you know, any other role is cool if its threesome and a grown woman is helping the guy do the job lol. thanks!
The mother is always r***ing in those movies. Like in REAL-816. Except when it's lesbian stuff, so only the girl and the mom, it's always like that.

Can you still purchase minimum movies. I'm looking for MUM-072. I rented back in R18 days, but i can't find a version anywhere. i just beat off to the trailer now.

mum072pl.jpg
I found a SD version of it.

I hope these tits are real
Of course they are. She has some meat on her, so having big boobs isn't surprising.

Reactions: querestr

querestr

Jan 8, 2023
Thanks for the reply @darksider59, i though there would be movies where the mom and the husband or any pair of grown men and woman are accomplices fucking the girl, or at least movies where the wife knows what father does but she let him do it (like in PIYO - 075). In the incest genre we have for example HAVD-916 or HUNBL-027 where mon and daughter are both involving pleasing the father (in this last one the whole familly even lol).
Im new to jav and im pretty lost with all the genres, the studios, the codes and so on, thats why i have problems to find what i like.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
The mother is always r***ing in those movies. Like in REAL-816. Except when it's lesbian stuff, so only the girl and the mom, it's always like that.

I found a SD version of it.

Of course they are. She has some meat on her, so having big boobs isn't surprising.
Where did you find it from a store or download?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Thanks for the reply @darksider59, i though there would be movies where the mom and the husband or any pair of grown men and woman are accomplices fucking the girl, or at least movies where the wife knows what father does but she let him do it (like in PIYO - 075). In the incest genre we have for example HAVD-916 or HUNBL-027 where mon and daughter are both involving pleasing the father (in this last one the whole familly even lol).
Im new to jav and im pretty lost with all the genres, the studios, the codes and so on, thats why i have problems to find what i like.
I can only think of movies like REAL-716. I mostly watch "one brother with his sisters/mom" type of JAV with loli. Maybe someone else will have better titles to share :D

Where did you find it from a store or download?
I uploaded it on Mega

It was a download link.

querestr

Jan 8, 2023
I can only think of movies like REAL-716. I mostly watch "one brother with his sisters/mom" type of JAV with loli. Maybe someone else will have better titles to share :D
thanks again. I love for the loli genre the combo you say "one brother with sisters/mom". if you have suggestions of this kind it would be really appreciated!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
thanks again. I love for the loli genre the combo you say "one brother with sisters/mom". if you have suggestions of this kind it would be really appreciated!
Zukkon / Bakkon did a series. I just watched one, because I was watching Himekawa Yuuna and Atomi Shuri (before her plastic nose lol) at that time. The last one, it's technically the nieces (in the story), but it's still a "family" theme, so I added it as well.

zuko073pl.jpgzuko078pl.jpgzuko087pl.jpgzuko117pl.jpgzuko126pl.jpg504ibw584zpl.jpg

Vakkyr

May 26, 2017
Found another high potential loli coming up!!

Hinano Iori. What do u think?

伊織ひなの​

I would argue she, kind of, lacks the "Babyface" to fit 100% in the Loli category. Still a beautiful Girl with a petite Body so thank you for bringing her to my attention :)
FmvXOgXaEAErw5m.png

Last edited: