The Ultimate Loli Thread

alexi395

Jul 31, 2020
It was taken down on R18 for a bit, but it's back up now so maybe they fixed whatever was wrong with it, and we'll see a good rip of it on here soon. If not in a week or so I may import the DVD and see if that's any better. It seems great in spite of itself so hopefully all will be well with it soon.
I have the proper rip of PIYO-122 in 6000KBPS .If anyone needs it PM me as I can't post here ,no FJ account

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
I have the proper rip of PIYO-122 in 6000KBPS .If anyone needs it PM me as I can't post here ,no FJ account
Perhaps you could post on Mega or Mediafire?
I believe links from those sites are allowed on the forum, seen it many times.

Appreciate it if you could do so.

artakus04

Sep 14, 2021
hi all.. im not sure if im in the wrong thread. but i really need help. actually im searching for download links for parathd-680. i have searching everywhere but cant find any links for it.. i dont know if its old av (i think its around 2013) or no one interested in this av.. but i do hope if someone has the file in their possesion, i really appreciate if they can upload in this site. thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021_0924_135444.png
    Screenshot_2021_0924_135444.png
    651.6 KB · Views: 590

alexi395

Jul 31, 2020
Perhaps you could post on Mega or Mediafire?
I believe links from those sites are allowed on the forum, seen it many times.

Appreciate it if you could do so.
I did mega in the past but the links were removed after a few days,if anyone has FJ account and is willing to take time to upload and download PM me. I will post the mediafire link here however PIYO-122

Reactions: arm4n and saoir1839

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
yah
Hey Guys,

I liked it and I hope you will as well. Rara give a good go as usual!

View attachment 2734571

-Besh

I love her scenes because she not constantly running and being r***ing all the time. She has a few but not like the other lolis. I always call most of her scene "inappropriate relationships" always starting with playful touching of the junk, and smiling. I love the IBW's full body shot of her in panties no top. I suspect she will do another interracial scene since she's doing so much IBW work. Also she finally "started" a twitter which i've been looking for awhile. Now I can keep up with her debauchery all the time. https://twitter.com/kudorara_zeal

crw

Apr 23, 2018
> I have no idea where these come from?

I read that it's that several SOD titles from about that date were leaked.