The Ultimate Loli Thread

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
lol I watch this, I've noticed that girls who debut in HND recently are one and done movies. They dump out alot of movies at one time and several of these girls shoot for the same companies to the point where they were the same clothes in each movies. They normally debut in Moody Fresh or Kawaii then Honnaka.

View attachment 2448795
View attachment 2448798
You sure she quit already?
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=1&s=afhq2
Her name is Matsui Saya she has 6 titles to her name so far , she debuted in January this year and has roughly an issue per month next would in May:
AMBI-127 My Homeroom Teacher And My Secret Love Love Marriage Life Saya Matsui.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

fdsawoman

Apr 29, 2021
Mods please let me know if not allowed and/or wrong section.

A while back, there was interest in a discord server focusing on JAV girls with loli body types (and this thread was ruined for a while because instead of posting lolis, people were asking for invites to a server that didn't even exist at the time).

Anyways I am making a brand new server. It will take a while to build but if you are interested please shoot me a DM.

Regstan111

Apr 6, 2021
Hello everyone. Not long joined. What a fantastic thread this is. I'm really into Jav Loli with quite a lot of movies and am just getting into VR so hoping to up my collection of that. I got a subyshare premium account but lots of the links come back with "This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes". If anyone has any help in how to get round this I'd be grateful. (I've refreshed in some minutes... several minutes... several hours... and even several days :) but that didn't work.) Will be getting a FileJoker premium now that I've found this site once my subyshare runs out. Any advice on what to download first would be welcome...especially VR :)

seungri

Dec 26, 2019
Anyone happen to have a collection of uncensored yuna himekawa? all the sukebei torrents are dead lol.
By the way, since not long ago we were talking about the mum era of loli jav, mikako abe's videos are so good.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
According to Jav Library the girl in the top vid is Itou Haru but the girls in the bottom vid are Matsumoto Ichika and Kudou Rara?

Thanks, I did the whole jav library thing, I'm looking for twitter or Instagram accounts. I'm more vested if they have social media. Even with Mature AV stars, I follow their content more if they post in social media.

Regstan111

Apr 6, 2021
Thanks, I did the whole jav library thing, I'm looking for twitter or Instagram accounts. I'm more vested if they have social media. Even with Mature AV stars, I follow their content more if they post in social media.
No Probs... They look like great vids ..

Last edited:

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
It's written on it: PIYO-118
Not listed in Javlibrary yet... maybe a June release

The top pic is EMOIS-006 in case you can't find the code. Released August 2020

EDIT: There is an HD version of PIYO-116 on Sukebei (10GB) It's well worth the bandwidth. Kudou Rara is a debutante and very, very cute indeed.

ANOTHER EDIT: It's the same girl. I'm convinced of it now. I downloaded EMOIS-006 and the same girls is in EMOIS-006 and PIYO-116.

Itou Haru is Kudou Rara.

Last edited:

w2eag

Jan 1, 2020
Absolutely love Yuuna Himekawa, especially the fact she does uncensored. Can anyone recommend more uncensored favorites?