The Ultimate Loli Thread

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I keep seeing these javplayer decensored vids popping up all over the place but no one has done any loli yet. This disappoints me greatly. I have the player, but I can't figure out how they make the decensors look so clean and there don't seem to be any tutorials for the program either. Here's to hoping someone eventually starts working on good loli titles too.

It's not very good. It was announced and talked like THE big thing but honestly, it's far from being perfect so I prefer watch the censored movie or if there is a real leak, watch it too.

crw

Apr 23, 2018
@tmas3 Should the list on page 1 be updated? Who is new, to add there? Perhaps Igarashi Yume for example.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Should the list on page 1 be updated? Who is new, to add there? Perhaps Igarashi Yume for example.

why not ask the original poster

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I may be wrong but I feel like Hirahana isnt talked about much here. She's like the definition of what a loli is.
h_094ktra135pl.jpg

She looks adorable, I didn't know her. Perfect body, pretty face.

Reactions: Vakkyr

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
I may be wrong but I feel like Hirahana isnt talked about much here. She's like the definition of what a loli is.
h_094ktra135pl.jpg

Really ? Maybe it's that cover but her tits look surgically enhanced, not very loli in my view , maybe she's different elsewhere , IDK I'm not familiar with her work

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Really ? Maybe it's that cover but her tits look surgically enhanced, not very loli in my view , maybe she's different elsewhere , IDK I'm not familiar with her work

They heavily photoshop the cover to the point you don't even recognize the actress.

screenshot.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
Not quite loli but Usagi Aika looks great in this and i would pay most of whats in my savings account for a few nights of her pissing on me. Probably my favorite non Nagase Yui jav I have seen in most of the last twelve months.

apod015pl.jpg

on the other hand, she can look pretty cute/loli if she wants to:

bab002pl.jpg

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
I posted a cover on another thread , but it just occurred to me it could be of interest to some here as well , it's AOZ-285z ,an IR movie a kind I usually don't like being a r*** themed one , but judging from the cover and the school uniform the girls are wearing it would seem it contains some lolis , I believe two of them are Nagisa Mitsuki and Yui Nagase ,I'm not sure though, I think you guys know those actresses way better than I do , Mitsuki seems to be the one on the upper centered picture of the front cover , Yui seems to me the one at the center on the left side , you can see for yourself and confirm. I have no idea who the other two are.
AOZ-285z Black Tail Pushing For Girls ○ Raw Les.jpg

Last edited:

cloudmain

Nov 5, 2018
I posted a cover on another thread , but it just occurred to me it could be of interest to some here as well , it's AOZ-285z ,an IR movie a kind I usually don't like being a r*** themed one , but judging from the cover and the school uniform the girls are wearing it would seem it contains some lolis , I believe two of them are Nagisa Mitsuki and Yui Nagase ,I'm not sure though, I think you guys know those actresses way better than I do , Mitsuki seems to be the one on the upper centered picture of the front cover , Yui seems to me the one at the center on the left side , you can see for yourself and confirm. I have no idea who the other two are.
View attachment 2008401
I don't think it is Yui. It is definitely Nagisa Mitsuki and Ichijou Mio. Im not sure who the third is. You can watch the trailer. https://www.tma.co.jp/collections/tma/products/aoz-285z

Reactions: Inane

Inane

Aug 16, 2008
You're right, the one I thought was Yui is actually Mitsuki with a different angle , from the trailer it's most clear

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
If you love blowjobs, you really should watch PIYO-064
1piyo064pl.jpg

Matsumoto Ichika is really GOLD, the first scene is probably one of the best scene i saw this year so far. And her smile guys... her smile..

10/10.
I've been really impressed with her so far. Cute face and paipan which is rare for lolis these days.

Another girl I've been into recently is Kanon Ichikawa. 141cm-ish and paipan.
dasd639pl.jpg
mudr103pl.jpg

And Akane Shizuku. Also paipan lol :p
crsd004pl.jpg
crsd002pl.jpg

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Yeah, paipan is like the crucial loli feature - when it's not achieved, it's not the complete product. It looked really promising for a while with stuff like Rikitake, G-Queen... lot of uncensored baldies, but then it just bounced back to thick bushes with thick mosaic on so thin and so cute finds...