The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
View attachment 1455450

Happy Hiyoko Day!

View attachment 1455880

PIYO-001
View attachment 1455458

innExh6.gif

cast: Aoi Kururigi & Hinano Kamisaka

PIYO-002
View attachment 1455459

pGFXAPT.gif

cast: n/a

PIYO-003
View attachment 1455460

jByAf4t.gif

cast: Yukari Miyazawa, Hinano Kamisaka, Miku Ikuta, Mai Imai

PIYO-004
View attachment 1455461

ylmeRx3.gif

cast: Yukari Miyazawa & Mio Shinosaki

PIYO-005
View attachment 1455462

tS4WG6d.gif

cast: Hana Hanasaki
Wow! Among other things, the mosaic looks pretty good (at least for such hard times)! Especially waiting for PIYO-004 and PIYO-005

Reactions: tmas3

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Well, thanks! Looks like you've both made my list for me, seemingly with even more vids than I knew of!!! wooo! Also wow, look at that IBW scene. Yaaay!!

Any chance you can point me to ARA and MMGH - couldn't find those! Thanks!

Seems to be a group of Japanese fans very excited about her return, even her sougouwiki is getting updated fairly quickly.

As for the ARA, should have called it 261ARA-304, it's also on sukebei

Munakata

May 4, 2018

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I watched this one (332NAMA-014) and it was awesome....who is she?? Is there any more? I couldn't find anything on sougo.
Sorry, I don't know who she is :sight:. I'm interested in finding more of her myself. Her name for that release is みれい (Mirei), but could just be an alternate name.

enjoy this random Yuuna image as consolation...
088.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Any chance you can repost these as single file mp4? Not rarred or mkv
Sorry, once I put it up, I only put it up once to save my bandwidth. Single files are harder to get for free users so I don’t do that. If you know how to do it, just demux the MKV into the H.264 and AAC streams and remux into MP4.

Good luck.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Just a heads up, those are screen captured copies with watermarks (168x group). Those of you with filejoker should wait till later today if you want FHD with no watermarks ;)

I'm DL'ing the 11gig version, I'm guessing those are the FHD?

-Besh

Haruki13

Nov 20, 2016

-Besh

Hopefully he is uploading a new rip, because the existing 11 gig versions found on torrents or elsewhere that I've found have an audio skip a few minutes into the first part and then out of sync audio the rest of the way through (2nd part is fine).

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Hopefully he is uploading a new rip, because the existing 11 gig versions found on torrents or elsewhere that I've found have an audio skip a few minutes into the first part and then out of sync audio the rest of the way through (2nd part is fine).

Confirmed, both have their part 1 out of sync.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
The 11GB torrents are from that 168x group, not mine. Those are FHD (1080p) but are screen captures and mediocre quality. The copies I'm going to post are even better quality and will be akiba exclusive. my next post :cool:
Hopefully he is uploading a new rip
I am :D

The PIYO's i'm going to post are perfect FHD copies with no watermark, no stuttering, no out of sync audio. The copies posted at that link are screen captures, so you will see missing frames and stuttering, have a group watermark, and sometimes they will be out of sync (like in this case). So if you want the highest quality copies, then you should stick to releases posted by casshern (SD MKV), munakata (FHD WMV), or myself (FHD MKV). Those will always be perfect copies with no watermarks :top:

Last edited: