The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I the meantime, I watched that uncensored fc2 video (Ayuna?). Shame she didn't get fucked in it. Her body is incredible...
111.gif

keep them coming if you buy more.

Also, here is a INCT-006 gif I made yesterday, that I forgot to post...
INCT-006.gif

I think shuri looks great with platinum hair (too bad it's only a wig). Which is odd, since I usually hate when loli's have anything other than black hair.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I wish I had know about her before so I could have put MXGS-928 on the list.. if it doesn't get an HD release soon I'll buy it and cap it myself.
yea, I regret not having those 2 on the wishlist. I was more lax on adding titles to the wishlist back in december than I am now (and the fact nobody specifically mentioned them to me). The SD copies seem ok though (I just downloaded them). Don't worry I have her sougouwiki page bookmarked now. Won't be missing anymore of her releases ;)
Maybe I'm lost but I don't know why everyone's making a big deal of the pizza thing in the movie title.. Must be some Japanese pop culture reference I'm not aware of?
no. It's just silly :p. "Everybody Knows The Famous Pizza". Seriously, what does that even mean? nestletollhouse confirmed, thats what it actually says on the cover lol.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
YM informed me he fixed the MDTM-213 part10 link!

EDIT: yep, it's fixed!

*surely Maclayter will finally like one of my posts*

What for? I noticed the error, yipman fixed it. You added a relay between us?

Yeah I dunno, I doubt they've watched many of her movies.. She does have a few where she feigns disinterest and some of her early work I guess is not as convincing, but she's always been one of the best for me as far as idols who really get into it and seem like they are enjoying themselves.. Just goes to show how few people here appreciate the loli genre.

Looks like Meru is filming with KMProduce today, here's a little video:

https://twitter.com/todoproduce/status/820117649820524544

It's adorable how embarrassed she seems to get when a camera hits her, even when she's filming

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
What for? I noticed the error, yipman fixed it. You added a relay between us?
yes. I sent Yipman a message about it soon after you reported the problem. He then fixed it 5 minutes later. I then made a post informing everyone that it's now fixed.

the "surely Maclayter will finally like one of my posts" was just a sarcastic jab at how I rarely see you like any of my posts. Seemed like a good time to bring attention to it, since fixing the link was useful to you. I wouldn't think anything of it, but I notice you like other peoples posts all the time (but never mine). I figure you would at least like my release posts. I hope I didn't do anything that made you not like me... or maybe I'm reading too much into it lol

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
MXGS-922 has a ThzBT release that looks good despite the watermark..
like I said, it should have been on the wishlist. What a cruel fate for that release haha.

The "ThzBT" watermark is about the only thing that doesn't bother me about their releases (it's everything else). I'll take SD with giant yellow watermarks vs ThzBT copies. At least those are (usually) in sync and have smooth playback. ThzBT being in HD is nice, it's just not worth all the other issues their releases have (imo).

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Oh sure I'll take a fuzzy low bitrate blurry ad ridden SD release over a decent HD release with a few basically unnoticeable dropped frames any day.. :minum:

I think you are judging them on a few bad rips you got back when, I downloaded both versions and ThzBT is vastly superior in every way.. If you like it you really should get the ThzBT version, I don't think they're that bad, they don't have any ads, they only have the one watermark and not stuff all over the screen and the caps are for the most part pretty clean now.. I'm quite thankful to them for what they do they seem to do a lot of loli releases too..
yea, some ThzBT releases are worse than others, but even the better ones seem unacceptable to me. I think I'm just more sensitive to missing frames, than most people. I'm curious, do you think KTKZ-001 is a good rip for ThzBT standards? The entire thing looks like a slideshow to me.

The SD copies aren't bad at all. Seems like the yellow text ones have more consistent quality than the white text ones. The bit rate is acceptable for SD. More importantly, it contains every frame (giant watermarks do suck though).

and the ads at the beginning and end, can easily be removed with mkvmerge... everyone else does that right? lol

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
yes. I sent Yipman a message about it soon after you reported the problem. He then fixed it 5 minutes later. I then made a post informing everyone that it's now fixed.

the "surely Maclayter will finally like one of my posts" was just a sarcastic jab at how I rarely see you like any of my posts. Seemed like a good time to bring attention to it, since fixing the link was useful to you. I wouldn't think anything of it, but I notice you like other peoples posts all the time (but never mine). I figure you would at least like my release posts. I hope I didn't do anything that made you not like me... or maybe I'm reading too much into it lol

And if I had any idea what him posting vs you posting meant, I could have reported to him earlier, and apparently I was the only one that noticed it was broken, so nothing else is necessary.

I can't be sure that your post will continue to be something I like, I haven't noticed other people making huge edits to their posts hours after they've been submitted, even replying to things posted after the reply.
Oh sure I'll take a fuzzy low bitrate blurry ad ridden SD release over a decent HD release with a few basically unnoticeable dropped frames any day.. :minum:

I think you are judging them on a few bad rips you got back when, I downloaded both versions and ThzBT is vastly superior in every way.. If you like it you really should get the ThzBT version, I don't think they're that bad, they don't have any ads, they only have the one watermark and not stuff all over the screen and the caps are for the most part pretty clean now.. I'm quite thankful to them for what they do they seem to do a lot of loli releases too..

Agreed, thzBT isn't always perfect, and I hate the watermark, but I'm thankful they're part of the community.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I can't be sure that your post will continue to be something I like, I haven't noticed other people making huge edits to their posts hours after they've been submitted, even replying to things posted after the reply.
wow thats the reason lol!? That's the last thing I would have thought. I do excessively edit my posts, but it's never to change the message behind the post (what your issue is with).

It's either to fix typos, add gifs, or add on to what I already said (usually all 3 haha). If I didn't edit my posts we wouldnt be on page 124 right now. We would be on page 200 :haha:

Here is a perfect example. My yuuna uncensored post...
caribbeancom's Jan 1st update!!

View attachment 882019
View attachment 882043
View attachment 882046
View attachment 882577

:metabelo:.....:lalala:.....:terharu:

A Risa Omomo uncensored type event has just occurred! Yuuna Himekawa uncensored!! Almost exactly 3 years to the date of Risa's uncensored scene's (was also in January). I just had to believe enough and caribbeancom took notice (just like when I willed risa's uncensored release to happen). My last message clearly put it over the top to make it happen haha. Crazy, the last line in my last message was about Yunna and then 30 mins later carib posts todays uncensored release featuring her, I even randomly went on an mini uncensored rant in that post) . You guys know what this means right? We will be getting atleast 1 more uncensored Yuuna (carib always does 2 shoots) and potentially another big name loli sometime soon (risa and marie came as a pair back in 2014).

I didn't temporarily leave my body like I did when I saw risa's icon on caribbeancom for the first time. But I did need a few seconds to contemplate what I was seeing, I thought the matrix glitched for a second or something lol. Still can't believe it. Scene looks vanilla as fuck, but who cares, Yuuna's mouth around an uncensored cock and uncensored cock going into Yuuna's uncensored pussy!

lol a Jan 1st release. They obviously know this is a special release, and not some grandma they would normally get. Why can't we get a high profile uncensored loli release once a month, instead of once every 3 years!? Is that too much to ask? It's not like I'm also asking for ib works or minimum type themes and scenarios (the site would instantly be shut down lmao).

EDIT: wow. I was curious if caribbeancom was on twitter, to maybe get some insight on this release... not only are they on twitter, they announced Yuuna's uncensored scene 10 days in advance as a special event!!
lol how did this go undetected for 10 days? I'm kind of glad I found out about the release the way I did though (rather than anticipating it for 10 days). They also have this tweet pinned...

:mimisan:
does that mean what I think it means!?

Gods = loli's
Nightly Events = Daily Uncensored loli releases in January!?!?!?

EDIT 2: Looks like that tweet isn't quite as exciting as I hoped. I guess these "special event" releases have been going on since Dec 22nd and runs till Jan 10th. So we still have 9 more special releases left, but they aren't necessarily going to be loli. Hopefully they're just saving the best talent for last and Yuuna's release is kickstarting that. If I could only pick 1 active loli to do uncensored, Yuuna might have been my first choice :blink: ... well Yui is still active, so guess Yuuna would be my 2nd choice, though Yui isn't exactly in her prime anymore, so maybe Yuuna would be my first choice. Shuna would be the obvious first choice if she was still active. I'll send caribbeancom however much they need right now, if they want to set up a Shuna uncensored video, still time!

I hope one of the remaining 9 special releases is Meru. I want to see ether and maclayters reactions lol.

EDIT 3: Now that she has an uncensored release, I have sufficient data to uncensor her previous work! Already completed 1 frame of MDTM-207...
View attachment 882336
150,000 more to go!

EDIT 4: Image Set

View attachment 882371 View attachment 882372 View attachment 882373
View attachment 882374 View attachment 882375 View attachment 882376
View attachment 882377 View attachment 882378 View attachment 882379
View attachment 882380 View attachment 882381 View attachment 882382
View attachment 882383 View attachment 882384 View attachment 882387
View attachment 882388 View attachment 882389 View attachment 882390
If I didn't edit that post so many times, it would have been 10+ separate messages. You would prefer that vs me editing so much?

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
New DMM interviews up, Haven't read Himekawa Yuuna's yet, but Shinosaki Mio's continues the description of her debauchery. Starts with her talking about getting caught fucking her boyfriend in the bathroom of either a manga cafe or an internet cafe I think, then goes into how she loved having car sex, with him being able to see his friend without them knowing she's there. Then she talks about how she likes being blindfolded, and masturbates often to the memory. Then about how wet she gets, and how occasionally she'll just look down and see that she's staining the furniture. Ends with a bunch of stuff about her first recording, about how she didn't know how much she loved nipple play until then, about how it was also the first time she squirted, and how embarrassed it made her to suddenly happen. SHe was amazed at how big the actors were, though will stick with the ballpoint pens for anal currently, and when it was all over she immediately went home and masturbated to the thought. Made me more of a believer, I don't know. I just think about how Yukari's sounds like Yukari's twitter, same with Azuki and Meru. Just started following Mio, I've liked her in films for a while and MIAE-007 finally made me start remembering who she is. Maybe I just want to believe, haha.

wow thats the reason lol!? That's the last thing I would have thought. I do excessively edit my posts, but it's never to change the message behind the post (what your issue is with).

It's either to fix typos, add gifs, or add on to what I already said (usually all 3 haha).

Huge, sweeping changes. I noticed a post this morning that was blank? then 5 minutes later agreeing you like Mio, and now it has a paragraph about making the list and not making posts while tired. And seriously, multiple times you've edited replying to posts after your original reply, how is that not changing the message?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Huge, sweeping changes. I noticed a post this morning that was blank? then 5 minutes later agreeing you like Mio, and now it has a paragraph about making the list and not making posts while tired.
I'd love to know the exact post you're talking about. Hopefully the undo feature lets me see these "Huge, sweeping changes" you're talking about. I highly doubt you saw a blank post, since thats impossible.

how is that not changing the message?

I meant changing the meaning of a post (which I would never do).

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Now you're going to try to disprove what I see as "Huge, Sweeping changes?" Fun times. Here you go.

What's her Twitter? I've been meaning to follow her, I've been a fan for a while.. if you don't have MIAD-954, I highly recommend it! But yeah, her body is totally flawless, such clear skin, and her pussy is so pink and smooth and perfect.. She also gets that flush on her face like Miko does which is totally adorable.

https://twitter.com/sinozakimio I have MIAD-954, I liked her before then, I think I just ran into her films too early in the rotation, and would forget by the time I would be able search up twitters, haha. I love the flush face and the pink nipples and the kinda dorky looking face, big fan. She's who I constantly was confusing with Miko when you brought her up.

I keep checking the h-fish post like every day, waiting for Haruki Karen's post to get uploaded, even though I'm sure that all of it is in one of her MDTM films. It's kind of fun to read the actresses tell their first masturbation age, first sex age, and erogenous zones, though it's confusing to try to remember what 2 middle school would actually translate into.

C2JM7xdVEAAr2SN.jpg

Anyone able to translate what the penguin is saying? Nestletollhouse? Images really ruin it for me, lol.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Now you're going to try to disprove what I see as "Huge, Sweeping changes?" Fun times. Here you go.
My last edit was before ether's post!! nice example. So now, I can't even edit my posts before people reply?

combine that, with the fact you don't like my release posts (which don't contain a message), it's pretty clear this isn't about me editing my posts.

I would have no problem if this was only about you being annoyed with my constant edits. Questioning the integrity of my posts is what I have a problem with.

Reactions: Casshern2

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
So a recent movie has been made to document to prove my case that Japanese girls have the best eyebrows.. behold..

View attachment 894479 View attachment 894480
I think I'm with you on this eyebrow fetish. I'm strangely aroused by what I see in those screens.

*adds DOKS-399 to queue*

EDIT: wait it's not out yet? Good! I know just the list I could put it on hehe.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
My last edit was before ether's post!! nice example. So now, I can't even edit my posts before people reply?

combine that, with the fact you don't like my release posts (which don't contain a message), it's pretty clear this isn't about me editing my posts.

I would have no problem if this was only about you being annoyed with my constant edits. Questioning the integrity of my posts is what I have a problem with.

I dislike the constant edits, the editing to reply to a follow up post is just the most extreme examples. Editing before people reply doesn't change things, people could be typing replies right away, and then post them to see you've made large edits to your post. Again, the post went from blank on my end, to one line, to two paragraphs and one line. The meaning of the post changes, and if I liked the blank message, it's a completely different post when I came back to it.

I don't like release posts, I'm fairly meticulous at checking the sources that regularly update, and (incorrectly) assume others are too. I also don't like gifs from videos, or previews of upcoming films. What I like isn't that important, I'm not saying you should change those things. I just don't care for them.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
DMM maps out the upcoming 7 days of digital releases on it's calander.
I must be a special kind of idiot because I've never been able to find this. Where is it??

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Again, the post went from blank on my end, to one line, to two paragraphs and one line.

Sounds like the issue is with your browser or computer, rather than with my post. Also, another reminder, having a blank post is not possible. I have no idea what your describing, and can confirm no such things happened on my end.

I don't like release posts
yea, I'm sure if ether or needs more loli did the same post, you wouldn't like it :rolleyes:. Even if you don't value those posts, liking it represents your appreciation of all the work Yipman put in (and to a much lesser extent, work I put in).

Whatever, let's drop it. The topic is 90% me and ether nowadays anyway, so it only matters that I'm on good terms with him lol.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Sounds like the issue is with your browser or computer, rather than with my post. Also, another reminder, having a blank post is not possible. I have no idea what your describing, and can confirm no such things happened on my end.

yea, I'm sure if ether or needs more loli did the same post, you wouldn't like it :rolleyes:. Even if you don't value those posts, liking it represents your appreciation of all the work Yipman put in (and to a much lesser extent, work I put in).

Whatever, let's drop it. The topic is 90% me and ether nowadays anyway, so it only matters that I'm on good terms with him lol.

Completely missing the point, pretty sure the blank part was because your first edit was still processing, or maybe there was some punctuation that I wasn't noticing. It still went from one sentence to two paragraphs plus the one sentence.

If they were making long posts with lots of pictures recapping what other people added to the downloads forum, I would not. Now you're saying I don't know what I do and don't like. Fun fun fun. Ok, done!