The Ultimate Loli Thread

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
AND here I ammmm, eerrr wow thats a lot of talk, so correct me if im wrong there are 4 section right?
http://news.dmm.co.jp/intro/989242/
http://news.dmm.co.jp/intro/989243/
http://news.dmm.co.jp/intro/989244/
http://news.dmm.co.jp/article/989245/

is these one?

those are azuki's interviews yes. Here, I sorted it all out for you, so each interview is on a single page...
the key is having "/?page=all" at the end. I don't expect you to translate the entire interviews, just the more interesting parts would be fine.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Thank you for the link, I'm going to read them right now.. She seems like a genuine perv, like I know a lot of people on this forum bash on idol interviews like they just say that stuff for the fans or whatever and that the interviews are boring, but from her, I think I genuinely believe it, from following her twitter since she made her debut she really seems like a genuine perv lol. And wtf.. those videos from the doujin section on DMM I didn't even know existed.. I think I'm going to try to buy a few of them but it's been a while since I tried buying anything at dmm, something tells me it's not going to go well, but they seem impossible to get otherwise.. There might be hope, I just checked and on the r18 site when you chose doujin, it says "Works with your r18 account" and it brings you to the dmm site.. :tolong:

Edit: Damn I would LOOOOOOOOOVE a proper translation of these interviews, I can already tell they're not very accurate but it seems like a pretty big job to translate 4 3-page interviews.. And WTF.. if that's true, she was looking for older guys on the dating app, I'm clearly in the wrong country..

It seems her favorite way to get fucked is standing from behind, with the man holding her arms so he can do it more forcibly ahaha... wow.. Well that adds up, because that's the way she was doing it in the MDTM video she made where her pussy was drenched in that position more than I've ever seen before...

Hahaha damn, she likes the same fantasy as me, girls kidnapped and trained and kept as sex slaves..

Did she say she masturbated in front of her family? LOL...

Sorry for all the edits, I was making them as I was reading the interview.. Azuki is pure gold, thank you @Maclayter..

Dunno what you're using to translate it, I have a firefox app that lets me right click and translate the whole page, but I've discovered that going to the google translate site produces a generally better translation, they recently updated their translation software. Using both, and the rare bing or yandex check you can generally understand everything that's going on. One or two lines left me unsure, and there's the back thing I talked about earlier, but it works fairly well.

Younger girls masturbating in somewhat public is fairly common. Starting at ten is later than usual, but still doesn't surprise me. A couple women I know did that, one starting at around three.

I know. virtually isn't good enough for me (storage space isnt an issue) and lets not forget that older / slower devices can't handle x265 (my PC's can of course). But yea, re-encodes are great for specific people.

haha, guess you didn't see my edit. Thats exactly what I did. Getting good speeds, almost done. Nice upload speed if it is you! :)

The virtually is just in reference to re-encoding, if done from the source it's strictly better save hardware acceleration concerns. And if I'm not seeding it, I deleted it from my seed box. I'm not going to put it back.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
Yes those are the Azuki interviews that I think the majority of us want here translated.. or maybe the finer points of translated.. You've seen what what we think she's said here from the google translation, is it wrong? you don't have to do it all of course, but just interesting parts.. I would wholly appreciate it, I know you like Azuki too.

yeah...im sorry to all of you, but thats just too many to be translated...ill just use google translate, then if i spot any mistake from google translate, ill just let you guys know what is the correct one
also, if there any of you want to pin point which to be translated, just post the japanese word here,then ill translated it.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
I normally use Firefox, but for those I use Chrome and Google auto translate.. I'm sure it's the same translation unless you have a better extension for me that uses a better dictionary?

I'd check the actual site, they updated things fairly recently, and I've even noticed getting different results from translate page vs translate selection. Really it's having two that helps most.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Oh, and SUPA-108 starring Saigusa Aoi/Saotome Natsuna was uploaded today, along with 107 featuring a Kotohane scene. It's strange that so many videos are making it out before the listed release dates.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Here is a comparison of google translate in firefox and auto translate in chrome...
Chrome
but it is a guy who does not wear when becoming an adult (lol).
Firefox
but if you become an adult you do not wear it (lol).

with firefox the address "https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=" + the link, is used. Like you two, firefox is my primary browser, and I use chrome for translating. But it seems I might be better off just manually translating in firefox for more accurate translations. Also, I like that Mimi says "lol"

if I'm not seeding it, I deleted it from my seed box. I'm not going to put it back.
thats ok, right after I made that post my speeds went back up and it finished in 2 minutes. I was able to find rapidgator links for POTA-001 & POTA-011, so have 4 POTA's in my collection now.

Oh, and SUPA-108 starring Saigusa Aoi/Saotome Natsuna was uploaded today, along with 107 featuring a Kotohane scene. It's strange that so many videos are making it out before the listed release dates.
indeed. My guess is people are getting their hands on early dvd copies. Hope this won't jeopardize Yipman doing them. Seems like the hotter the release, the faster a copy is shat out by a random group. Although, SOPA-108 seems to be way better quality than that IBW-600 release.

and Aoi/Natsuna is a contender to take away Yuuna's title as my favorite unshaved loli lol. Need to see more from her though.

Last edited:

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
ill do my best to summary all of it...
for the first interview
Azuki prefer to drink the sperm rather than having it cum inside, because she thinks that when she drink the sperm thats when she get the feel of having sex done.
In private life, there are numerous times where she just go with the flow for having sex without rubber, but always end with drinking the sperm.
turns out she date with 5 of them and all of them have sex without rubber and drink all the sperm, and she thinks THAT IS NORMAL. first date is 37 years old man with her being 17 years old. and as we all know, she love old man prefer over 35 years with big stomach. She dated 32 years old but break up with him soon because he only have sex and after he finish his own, he just sleep after that.
the first date which is 37 years old, seems to be her first time as well. where she being invited to his house at 3pm, then he just kiss her suddenly, then start licking all over the place, the biggest hit for her was when he lick her ear. then she start with the penis as well, which she got surprised for it different with the manga she read from her brother room. after that the man just push her down and do missionary, then when its out the old man say that sperm is to be drink, then she drink it ( first time first gokkun) , she say it is her first but no pain no blood. when she drink she didnt hesitate for she just believe the old man saying, then the first time she drink she thought "oh, this might be good", then the second time she thought "it is delicious!!" she cannot compare the taste of the sperm for there is no comparison she can think of.
she also learn from AV work that sperm has different taste depend on the person, she love the thick sperm for she can slurpp it down. she love having sex with old man for when they done they usually hug them close then pet her head, also she think the older the better the tech. even tough the old man cannot insert many times, he always play with his finger and licking her, and when she lick for him he also happy that make her happy as well.

thats the first interview...
boy oh boy, i just try using the google translate, and it was worse than i thought....

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
thats the first interview...
boy oh boy, i just try using the google translate, and it was worse than i thought....

Don't worry about mimi's interviews, I can understand most of it (nothing too interesting). Sounds like the final 4th interview that comes out in 2 days will have all the juicy info anyway.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
second interview
Azuki start to have interest in ecchi stuff is when she 10 years old when she wacth late night anime where there are a lot of ecchi scene,and she start rubbing her clit using her palm over her skirt then she start to turn on. then coincidentally in the living room she push her between leg into the edge of table and she starts thinking "ahh it feels good", at the time she doesnt know that is onani, or edge onani, she even doing it in front of her family,
now this getting interesting...
she push her crotch against the edges of table ( maybe coffee table which is lower than dining table) then lift her leg off the ground, then her leg just goes straight then she starts open and close her leg then she just repeating it that. and her family thought she just playing exercise with the table. then middle schoold she read her brother book and foundthe word ONANI, which she the learn the correct way. she starts practising in front of the interviewer by using her middle finger and ring finger putting in her underwear, but then the interviewer stop her but she say it is embarassing to explain using words. then the moment she knew where to touch , she starts playing with herself more in her room and also start licking her own juice.
she doesnt have any friends in middle schoold then she start cosplay in high school 1 then she starts having friends, she also love anime. when she cosplaying she can be more spoiled, then at the second festival cosplay,she wear school swimsuit then from there she start to love cosplay that show a lot of skin. she even wear micro bikini, she love being spoiled, and she learn that the less material of her clothing the more she get spoiled.
the reason she appy for AV is also because she admire cute AV star, Nagomi, she want to have joint work with her and every time she wacth her AV she also thinks "i want to get naked as well"
she always Onani every night doesnt matter whether she just have sex or not, even when she had 7P, the reason is she always get sleep after onani, she also the type that cannot come easily if she only using her hand, she cannot use her toy because her younger sister is in the next room, but if she use toy then she can cum in 1 minute. she has rotter and tenma for her toy which she bought immediately after shooting AV, she want electric dildo as well but she cannot hide it in her room.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
third interview
she never though of having male AV as boyfriend, she still prefer old man, but she do love being fast piston. there also times when the oldman is strong one she said,
wake up morning doing it once, then watch TV for a moment, then after icha icha a bit, they start it again, then eat food, after that doing it again, after that have a little nap, then doing it again. all naked except when eating food.
she play a lot of stuff with the first boyfriend which is maid cosplay and lotion play as well. she also being asked to lick his asshole, which she also done it and she love it, especially if the man havent take any shower, for there is strong smell and taste she said. she prefer oldman rather young male AV for licking as well, because the male AV take shower before shooting thus lacking of smell and taste she said. she love big balls, but she also love small balls where she can play it inside her mouth like eating candy ball.
she love standing back position, and she love when her hands is being grabbed by the man so it feels like she being forced to have sex.
she was asked why she didnt just keep going with the first oldman, then she said she get bored after a few repeating same sex,then she thought about having different person.
she said, maybe the reason for AV work is because somewhere inside me, i though about trying to have different semen and dick.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
page 100!

Before my arrival to the thread in June...

18 pages in 13 months

after my arrival...

82 pages in 6 months

:fufufu:

congrats on the milestone @needs more loli

Last edited:

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
Fourth interview
the reason she starts to have pervert stuff is because her brother manga, she love to fantasize being molested in train or being a primary school kid that being control by a lot of adults. she love father but also her brother, there are times where she onani using her brother as material. In AV work, she never thought "this is impossible" but rather she think "so you can do this~~".
when she doing [パイパン本物コスプレイヤー輪姦] AV work, she having hard time to pretending that she doesnt like it. she say she love to lick and when is 7p she having an amazing times, that she so turn on that her pussy is basically drench. she say her pussy is steel pussy that there never once where her pussy get hurt for having too much sex or too rough, only that she already full but still getting piston. even thought she already almost pass out condition, she still ride them and just move her hips. If was missionary position then she can continue nonstop. after all that, maybe getting a bit of rest then she start to want to have sex again.
the interviewer propose to have plan for making her have sex until she cant move anymore and she welcome it very well. One of the next product she want to have is eating food with semen. she prefer eat semen with bread rather than rice.
she said that her debut work is not very good because she was too nervous. but then the interviewer said that because is her debut work, they put one of the big Penis holder in AV world for her. Then she remember seeing the penis where even in the shooting she just start smirking upon the penis entering the shooting area.
she love big and hard penis, and she love to drink the semen to the point where she ask the director to drink some semen, even there was no plan for that they just did it for her.
usually she rarely look at her pussy being piston, even in private she usually close her eyes, sometimes peek a little bit. but in AV she actually look at it and now she totally LOOK at it .
At debut work, she was nervous and embarrassing, so she doesnt let her voice out that much, but the second work she start to moan better, she usually the type to moan loudly.
she also love to be a pet or being used as pet. She love to have Oldman as her fans.
she joins the マシュマロ3d+ Teamメレンゲ group.
she think her self as one of the female that can drink semen while being energetic, or rather she doesnt want to lose to anyone in regarding drinking semen while putting an energetic faces.

finally her comment for everyone who read until the final interview
eeerrr, I want to drink everyone SEMEN, if there is such plan please come!!

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Wow! Azuki sounds too good to be true. She almost sounds like my perfect AV idol: she loves gangbang, swallowing semen, sucking balls, and likes to fuck non-stop... now if only I was a fat old dude with a huge dick we would be a perfect match. Time to order some junk food and dick pills. :haha:

I wonder why do so many lolis prefer fat old men??? Why not a young, fit guy with a slightly below average penis? :elegan:

Since she loves semen so much I'm surprised she hasn't done a real full-on gokkun video yet. She would be the perfect candidate for Minimum's first 100+ shot gokkun video.
Fucked non-stop until she can't move sounds like an excellent idea as well. I'd love to see that video get made.

page 100!

Before my arrival to the thread in June...

18 pages in 13 months

after my arrival...

82 pages in 6 months

:fufufu:

congrats on the milestone @needs more loli
We made it brahs. Thanks for blowing this thread up and always keeping it on the front page :D

anyone know the name of the two girls in IBW-549z?
Correction: Mayu Yuuki (I don't know who the first one is) and Aya Miyazaki

Last edited:
Reactions: ether202 and tmas3

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
I've been following this thread for quite a long time. I don't DL often, at least not anymore. That link a few pages back for T28-364 was a welcome addition.

For the first time, I found a movie that's due to come out that hasn't been mentioned here. You guys are so thorough, I thought I'd never have any useful information...

Anyway, the one I blundered across is due out 1/15/17. ZEX-313.

Looks good to me, anyway.

Reactions: needs more loli

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
What's the movie code for Azuki's 7P?
Is it MDS-843 or NITR-268?

MUM-233 was when she was talking about 7p in interview 4.

Wow! Azuki sounds too good to be true. She almost sounds like my perfect AV idol: she loves gangbang, swallowing semen, sucking balls, and likes to fuck non-stop... now if only I was a fat old dude with a huge dick we would be a perfect match. Time to order some junk food and dick pills. :haha:

I wonder why do so many lolis prefer fat old men??? Why not a young, fit guy with a slightly below average penis? :elegan:

Since she loves semen so much I'm surprised she hasn't done a real full-on gokkun video yet. She would be the perfect candidate for Minimum's first 100+ shot gokkun video.
Fucked non-stop until she can't move sounds like an excellent idea as well. I'd love to see that video get made.

DASD-342 is fairly gokkun, but I'd guess it's the slow release cycle of those studios that's to blame. One DJE a month and all.