The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
and of course IBW-523 which I don't really have the time or hard drive space to do right now.
and with yipman and h-era doing so many ibw's lately, its become less needed. However, the other titles you mentioned I might need at some point.

I downloaded more jav in november then I did in the previous 10 months of the year combined lol.

let's all have a small prayer, that my new 8TB for JAV (yea I got another one, was on sale for $170 lol) will have a long bad sector-less life.
8tb.jpg

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
170$! Wouah!
I bought mine a few month ago for 550$... where did you find yours?

$550!?!?

I got it from amazon. Its back up to $213 now. It's just a basic storage drive. Not sure what you could have payed that much for, you sure it wasn't that much for three 8TBs lol? We are talking dollars right?

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
and with yipman and h-era doing so many ibw's lately, its become less needed. However, the other titles you mentioned I might need at some point.

I downloaded more jav in november then I did in the previous 10 months of the year combined lol.

let's all have a small prayer, that my new 8TB for JAV (yea I got another one, was on sale for $170 lol) will have a long bad sector-less life.
View attachment 860288
Nice. I bought the same one about 2 months ago. It's almost halfway full though lol. FML.

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
I liked that she put on a few pounds personally.. I absolutely can't wait for IBW-599z with her and Shizuku Kotohane..
I mean come on, how hot is that.. Thigh highs, tiny panties, those cute little tits and nice body of hers.. the perfect storm. She's hot as fuck.

Mio Shinosaki is great at getting throat fucked. She should stick with that ;)
That picture you posted did surprise me a little. She does seem chubby. Her thighs and hips in that pic are a bit average!

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I only have the DRM version right now, maybe someone who downloaded the version from javakiba could make a torrent, seems silly to cap and encode it when there's already people with a good copy.

ursh.jpg
yea, I still have it ;)
@model4me is filejoker ok? torrent would be too slow.

Last edited:

ShikiRiya

Oct 2, 2016
Hey there guys! Just discovered Kagami Shuna and I think she's the most perfect loli I have ever seen(in JAV at least). Can anyone share some gooood AVs starring her?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Hey there guys! Just discovered Kagami Shuna and I think she's the most perfect loli I have ever seen(in JAV at least). Can anyone share some gooood AVs starring her?

yea, she is one of the greats. you can find almost all of her javs here

Yipman posted SHIC-044 today. SHIC-055 tomorrow...
cover.jpg 937575.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I wish I could narrow down my favorite Shuna movies to 5. For me it's a 20 way tie for 1st :yareyare:

It's a shame Omomo left the industry just as Shuna started out. I always dreamed of them doing a scene together. There was a short window where it was possible, but their paths didnt cross (thanks alot minimum!). If prime Omomo sitting on rookie Shuna's face was ever captured on video, I would be fapping to that movie to this day :hehe:

Last edited:

roman

Junior Idol Girl-Lover
May 7, 2007
Seems there is a new super-hot Star is rising!
:blink:Yazawa Mimi

Can't wait to see her in action...!!

MUM-278
mum278pl.jpg

MUM-268
mum268pl.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

MUM-278
mum278pl.jpg

MUM-268
mum268pl.jpg
Oh, I'm aware of Mimi...
01-gif.822815
02-gif.822816

mum-278-1-gif.854820
mum-278-2-gif.854823

I also can't wait for her december and january minimum releases.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015

MUM-278

She had a dmm interview a couple days ago, fairly tame. Highlights (supposedly) are; she's already decided to shave while working, one of these movies will be her first time someones cum in her mouth or pussy, and the action left her whole body sore for several days.

Reactions: tmas3