The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
The recent crop of videos is really disappointing me. The industry seems to be running scared. The censor has become obnoxious and now it seems that all the recent MUM videos even censor the male actor's faces. I'm really thinking about not collecting anymore.

Reactions: grisa

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Well she has another NTR title coming out May 1st ...
maybe that one will get her back on your A team. :piso:
What's that knife guy supposed to mean lol.

Just because Yuuna is in my B Team doesn't mean she is not a top loli. Being in the B Team means that she is 2nd place along with Meru, Yukari, and Noa (Miko Haniu seems to be just about retired as well).

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
This changes everything....

ZUKO-126 (May 1st)
View attachment 970413
Yuuna and Mimi together at last!! (and Runa Nagasawa) :metabelo::lalala:

View attachment 970463
View attachment 970452View attachment 970453View attachment 970454View attachment 970455View attachment 970456
View attachment 970457View attachment 970459View attachment 970460View attachment 970461View attachment 970462
View attachment 970443View attachment 970444View attachment 970445View attachment 970446View attachment 970447View attachment 970448View attachment 970449View attachment 970450View attachment 970451

Welp, fuck the May MUM's lol. When the cover revealed itself to me, it was like that time Risa Omomo's first uncensored release popped up on caribbeancom, my heart skipped a beat and it took me a few seconds to comprehend what I was seeing.
Either this is the greatest April fools day joke being played on me or it's the best April fools day ever :xD:.

I hope everyone want's english subtitles for this one, because it's getting some :D

You totally beat me to it!! I was just about to post some stills from this. lol.

TBH, I haven't been too excited about MUM's releases from quite sometime now. I was gonna say that maybe they're getting pressure to tone down the loli'ness, but when you see something like that zuko flick, you know it can't be true. :hehe:

Reactions: shawn720s and tmas3

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
Just curious. How often do you guys re-watch old vids in your collection? I'm re-organizing my collection and finding tons of movies I wanna re-watch in full. With the amount of movies I've tagged to re-watch, I'll probably busy for a month or two. lol.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Huh? She's been in a bunch of movies this year, like 15 so far.. Interestingly, she's also been appearing in these JAV that are being marketed towards women..

View attachment 971837
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlikbz7u

View attachment 971838
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlikbz6e

But her releases seem to be slowing down a bit too.. a real shame since she's also in my top 5.. If both her and Meru go I think I'm calling it quits for a while lol..
Her last few videos have been "best of" and "multi-girl" videos which tend to get released near the end of an AV actress's career.

Edit: Oh hey, I just noticed your profile status... :metabelo::sedih:who's cutting these onions!

Just curious. How often do you guys re-watch old vids in your collection? I'm re-organizing my collection and finding tons of movies I wanna re-watch in full. With the amount of movies I've tagged to re-watch, I'll probably busy for a month or two. lol.
I re-watch old movies a lot. That's the whole idea behind my rating and tagging system; to tag amazing movies so I can rewatch them later. I have rewatched many of my top ranked movies over a hundred times. There are some movies that I watch almost every session.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

Just because Yuuna is in my B Team doesn't mean she is not a top loli. Being in the B Team means that she is 2nd place along with Meru, Yukari, and Noa (Miko Haniu seems to be just about retired as well).
It was a joke, to give the impression that I'm desperate to make Yuuna everyone's favorite. Would be boring if we all had the same favorites. Additionally, I didn't notice the top part of your message when I made my reply (I just went back and noticed it)...
Mimi is #1.
I'm not really sure who is my current #2 but I guess it's Yuuna by default since she was my previous #1 lol.
Can't say I'm that surprised I overlooked that part, I was really tired when I made my reply and went to bed right after lol. It was a critical oversight on my part though, cause it already answered the question I asked. So the fact that I asked the question anyway, and had a knife guy, made it seem like I was really pushing the issue :xD:

My version of loli teams or tiers would probably break down like this...
top 10 = A team
10 - 15 = B team
15 - 25 = C team
25+ = D team (not a fan)

I'd say my viewings breakdown, 75% new - 25% old. I'm usually excited to watch something new, but I also frequently watch older titles from my collection.

TBH, I haven't been too excited about MUM's releases from quite sometime now. I was gonna say that maybe they're getting pressure to tone down the loli'ness, but when you see something like that zuko flick, you know it can't be true. :hehe:

The recent crop of videos is really disappointing me. The industry seems to be running scared. The censor has become obnoxious and now it seems that all the recent MUM videos even censor the male actor's faces. I'm really thinking about not collecting anymore.
The future looks bright to me...
000.jpg
00000.jpg
0000.jpg

Last edited:

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

Hey all, I'm new to the forum. But I have been following the discussion on this thread steadily.
I just wanted to get everyone's feedback on the best Yuuna videos in the loli genre for a newbie like me.
Which ones do you all highly recommend?

Also, I see that both Yuuna and Mimi Yazawa are both popular lolis on this thread.
Anybody else you all recommend as a must-see for me to follow?

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Looks great! Wonder what MUM will be like in the future, and how long they'll stick around. MUM-400? MUM-500???

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Looks great! Wonder what MUM will be like in the future, and how long they'll stick around. MUM-400? MUM-500???
Personally, I'm looking forward to MUM-1000. Those releases will be 8K, 60fps, positional tracked VR (not just looking around, but being in the scene), and uncensored!

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Personally, I'm looking forward to MUM-1000. Those releases will be 8K, 60fps, head tracked VR, and uncensored!
If only! Then again, by the time we could expect MUM-500 to come about (2020-2030) the UN will probably force Japan to make massive changes to their AV industry cuz of people like that one cunt from the BBC that made yet ANOTHER hit piece on Japan's "Child Molestation fascination". Smh

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
It was a joke, to give the impression that I'm desperate to make Yuuna everyone's favorite. Would be boring if we all had the same favorites. Additionally, I didn't notice the top part of your message when I made my reply (I just went back and noticed it)...

Can't say I'm that surprised I overlooked that part, I was really tired when I made my reply and went to bed right after lol. It was a critical oversight on my part though, cause it already answered the question I asked. So the fact that I asked the question anyway, and had a knife guy, made it seem like I was really pushing the issue :xD:

My version of loli teams or tiers would probably break down like this...
top 10 = A team
10 - 15 = B team
15 - 25 = C team
25+ = D team (not a fan)

I'd say my viewings breakdown, 75% new - 25% old. I'm usually excited to watch something new, but I also frequently watch older titles from my collection.

The future looks bright to me...
View attachment 971941
View attachment 971984
View attachment 971985
Yea I know I was just messing with ya lol :cambuk:

Remember my ranking is based on how hyped I am for new videos of that actress and has little to do with how good I think the actress is. For example I would consider Rina Hatsume, who is in C Team, to still be one of the best performers however she has so many videos and we've already seen her do pretty much everything that the hype level for her is relatively low. Noa and Yukari who are in B Team have enough videos now so that you know what they're about but they're still new enough that they haven't done everything and makes you want more. The A Team, which is pretty much just Mimi at the moment, are the new lolis that have top-tier looks and whose every new video is progressively more rougher/hardcore and leaves you wanting to see just how much nastier the next one is. Or sometimes an established loli can jump to A Team if they all of a sudden release some mind-blowingly good movie like in the case of Yuuna with MIAE-021 or Asami Tsuchiya with MIAD-955.

My wish for MUM-400 is that Minimum will make 145cm the new loli standard and all lolis will have twintails, perfect slim bodies with flat chests and nice bubble butts, and be shaved. And by MUM-500, every other loli will be 143cm or less and they will all be God-tier performers capable of deepthroat, anal, and gangbangs right when they debut. One can dream :tidur:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
My wish for MUM-400 is that Minimum will make 145cm the new loli standard and all lolis will have twintails, perfect slim bodies with flat chests and nice bubble butts, and be shaved. And by MUM-500, every other loli will be 143cm or less and they will all be God-tier performers capable of deepthroat, anal, and gangbangs right when they debut. One can dream :tidur:

lol that's probably just as unlikely as what I posted. If I had to make a serious prediction for the future, I'd say they will be defunct by 500 :tolong:.

C8UwZ0UVwAAuhsF_003.jpgC8UwZ0SVwAAdPP5_003.jpg
I love my favorite fucking face and I will post photos when shooting

-Yuna Yamakawa
This isn't the type of feeling herself we need from Yuna :xD:

Last edited:

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Yea I know I was just messing with ya lol :cambuk:

Remember my ranking is based on how hyped I am for new videos of that actress and has little to do with how good I think the actress is. For example I would consider Rina Hatsume, who is in C Team, to still be one of the best performers however she has so many videos and we've already seen her do pretty much everything that the hype level for her is relatively low. Noa and Yukari who are in B Team have enough videos now so that you know what they're about but they're still new enough that they haven't done everything and makes you want more. The A Team, which is pretty much just Mimi at the moment, are the new lolis that have top-tier looks and whose every new video is progressively more rougher/hardcore and leaves you wanting to see just how much nastier the next one is. Or sometimes an established loli can jump to A Team if they all of a sudden release some mind-blowingly good movie like in the case of Yuuna with MIAE-021 or Asami Tsuchiya with MIAD-955.

145cm by 400? Why not 120cm. 143cm by 500? why not 80cm? A man can dream, cant he?

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
So I looked into why I think I haven't personally liked many of the recent mum releases in the past little while, and it's because Pierota (ピエロ田), a director who directed probably 80% of their movies from mum-003, right up to mum-214, has stopped doing movies for mum since last year. It looks like he's moved onto doing movies for SOD and Das now. It's a shame......:hiks:

Reactions: mysticred and grisa

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
No talk of HAR-063? Probably the best loli release in the past week or two, IMO.. I thought there would be with all the Mimi fans here, although I did prefer Ayu Sumikawa's scenes, she's pretty new and I'm taking a liking to her so there's something at least, hope to see more from her.. She's the girl in the first scene for those not familiar.. And she totally fits all of your criteria @needs more loli LOL..

View attachment 972448
Yeah, I saw that it was out. I thought about mentioning it, but since it's one of my highly anticipated releases, I decided to wait for the HD version before watching it (to maximize my enjoyment). The HD digital version comes out on the 7th. It's the first of many exciting upcoming Ayu releases (her KAWD's were just a warm up). I'm just as excited to see her in HAR-063 as Mimi. I'm also curious about the new loli, Ayuri Sonoda.

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
tmas3, maybe I should explain my comment a bit more. I think a lot of covers look great and the actresses are great too...but then comes the actual video and I feel kind of flat. The heavy censor gets in the way that it previously didn't and for some reason I've always been annoyed when male actors have their faces covered...especially annoying when it's so easy to tell they are easily still identified. What the hell is the point of that? I don't know, maybe it's just me and I'm burned out, Time for a break perhaps.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
tmas3, maybe I should explain my comment a bit more. I think a lot of covers look great and the actresses are great too...but then comes the actual video and I feel kind of flat. The heavy censor gets in the way that it previously didn't and for some reason I've always been annoyed when male actors have their faces covered...especially annoying when it's so easy to tell they are easily still identified. What the hell is the point of that? I don't know, maybe it's just me and I'm burned out, Time for a break perhaps.
I agree, the heavy censor on genitalia has become annoying. The good news is, it's so bad now, it's impossible for it to get any worse lol. Just accept it and hope your favorite will do uncensored one day. Luckily, JAV has way more going for it than just penetration, so it's not really a deal breaker for most.

Yeah, censoring of the male talents face is strange, like you said, it's obvious who all those guys are from past titles lol. Though, their faces being censored doesn't bother me... in fact, I think I like it :confused:. It helps sell the fantasy that maybe they're doing something they shouldn't be doing :cambuk:. Now if the loli's faces were censored, then we would have a serious problem.

I'd say the majority of the 2017 titles I've watched have lived up to my expectations. Sure, a few of them turned out to be duds, but I wouldn't say there's a trend of recent titles becoming stale. Not sure if you're a Yuuna fan, but pretty much all her recent titles have been really good (PLA-062, WANZ-601, ORBK-010, MIAE-021, MIAE-029).

Reactions: shawn720s