The Supple T-Leg Sitting Position

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nanuda1

Apr 6, 2009
Here's a picture , which I found in a comic book but is it possibe for a real person to sit like this? I never found one , if any of u did? PlZ attach them.

sockmuncher

May 30, 2007
well if that is not what your looking for then i think you need to look up somemore japanime

if you like painful shit this is the wrong category

soletta

Mar 23, 2007
Wait, whats the difference between what you are looking for and those pics. As far as I know, they are the same position known as peshanko/pechanko suwari(literally meaning squashed sitting position) aka tonbi suwari, considered to be a childish sitting position and bad for the knee.

Trying to increase the angle at the knee is difficult so the pictures you posted are quite normal real life representations. This sitting position is usually only possible for flexible people (including children).

sockmuncher said:

For adults/inflexible people, yes its quite painful, so it could possibly be painful shit hahaha.

nanuda1

Apr 6, 2009
well if that is not what your looking for then i think you need to look up somemore japanime

No Man I'm not looking for anime I wanted 2 know that if the posture for sitting is actually possible for a human being because I can;t sit like that.

dragonforce08

May 2, 2009
No Man I'm not looking for anime I wanted 2 know that if the posture for sitting is actually possible for a human being because I can;t sit like that.

you need to have very flexible hips and id imagine its quite hard on a persons knees.

davej1973

May 10, 2009
It definitely looks feminine and cute. I see it a lot in manga. Does nayone know the Japenese name and charactors for sitting in this Supple T-Leg position? Please let me know and if you have any more photos or links to sites with girls sitting like this please share with us.......

vom53

Mar 31, 2009
This could be painful and those pictures above look like children.

sockmuncher

May 30, 2007
what i could come up with. this was not even close to easy so i hope somebody really wants some of these. uploader is messing up i upload some more later.

davej1973

May 10, 2009
Good T-Leg

First one not such a good T leg but the second one V good classic style... knees together and legs splayed wide. Good work, Keep 'em coming.....

davej1973

May 10, 2009
More T Leg

After more research, I've discovered many professional cosplayers can in fact adopt supple T Leg, known in Japanese as Petan Suwari or pachenko zuwari.

Very cute because girlish pose really and hence the manga adaption.

Some great examples uploaded for you. The third is a cosplayer called Ibara... very good at T-Leg

Also check out website for cosplayer Shooting Star for expert T-Leg sitting......

davej1973

May 10, 2009
Top 5 T Leg Petan Suwari Babes

...and now for the ぺたん座り hit parade, counting down and in at number 5 is babe.....

5 - Koshiro Keiko

She already features above and maybe not the best looker age wise but her willingness in all her galliers to do an excellent T Leg pechanko zuwari ぺたんこ座り must be respected....

4 - Taka Ai

Overtaken by Momoko

3 - Momoko

Cutest babe according to goolge and her T Leg 'girl stability' is beyond question. As Momo says herself "桃子必殺女の子座り"

2 - 架月ありあ Rack

Professional cosplayer and babe Rack. Hey I didn't chose the name...

1 - Hinoki Nomaki 桜井ヒノキ

Number one cosplayer and the best T Leg babe deserves her number one slot. Can you find or do better?

Can you do this これをすることができるか。?

Why not upload a photo of your T Legs あなたの写真をアップロードしなさい.

(BTW, I don't have the skill...)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Is it just my imagination, or does "Taka Ai" look a lot like Takahashi Ai of Morning Musume? o_O Before I matched the name with the photograph, I loaded up the seaside picture and was like, "Hey! She looks sort of like Takahashi Ai!" Five seconds later, I discovered the filename and was speechless.

I'm not saying it's her. I'm just saying ... they look awfully similar. At least to me they do. I dunno, is it her? Is Taka Ai a Takahashi Ai copycat? You tell me.