Strange Feelings....plz help me

Raviel

Life Has No Bright Side
Feb 12, 2008
I want to write this because i wanted a solution for this strange feeling.

I felt love towards a hentai character from discipline (otokawa).

i saw alot of hentai but i never felt this way.

I looked at this girl and i saw everything i always wanted in a girl (her beauty,her personality and she is a kind of hard to get ) and when i think about that she is a cartoon character i feel sad and i say to my self wake up u will never see a girl like her in real life and that turns my world upside down and i feel so sad that i want to die.

i tried to resist this but every time i fail i feel worse and i feel this is killing me from the inside.I know that this is silly but love has no limits.

i only wish for one thing in my life is to find a girl in this world that has every bit of her personality and beauty.

i only want to know why me why this happen to me?:why:

every time i watch the anime or play the game i remember this and i feel terribly sad (i play the game 24/7)

my life was normal and this made it a living hell?

so i am asking u guys any one of u had this strange feeling before?

plz if any one has an answer plz post it.

(every thing that i wrote is from my heart i swear)

(i wish that i have a chance to go back in time and undo this)

(I TELL U ONE THING WORLD ISN'T NICE):sigh:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hello & welcome to akiba-online Raviel,
I've got no answers for you but can share some of my experiences with you.
Raviel said:
I know that this is silly but love has no limits.
Your not silly & completely accurate. Love has no limits as it's an intense feeling of deep affection that can be focused on anyone or anything.
In this case it's a thing. Of the two, this feeling (love; I feel) is more frustrating with a thing. Please don't take offense when I use the word. I'm making a clear distinction between characters and living breathing people. I said it's more frustrating as there can usually be no relationship between the person and the thing.
I say to my self wake up u will never see a girl like her in real life.
Now I'm not very familiar with this character but I assure you that she exists in real life. I know this because she was either…
A: Modeled after someone in real life.
B: Contains basic human characteristics.
Of the 6.5 Billion people on Earth I assure you that she exists. However you seeing her could possibly impossible. It all depends on how much you get out of the house. You can't meet many people at home…
The best way to possibly meet someone like her is to go out. Just be sociable in different places.
It's not only you. I first fell in love with Urd from Oh My Goddess then a few years later I fell in love with Makoto Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. Both of these characters embodied the ideal mate for me and that's what I was looking for. I did see it in a few women in the States however I quickly realized that those were not the characteristics I was after.
My wife of 2 years is a little like these characters but so much more. I've also known women that have had the same feelings for male characters. It's not strange or silly it's a natural biological emotion.
desioner

Raviel

Life Has No Bright Side
Feb 12, 2008
Thanks Desioner u did a lot of help now i feel some relief:relief:

u also gived me hope to find a girl like her.

i really wish to find this girl in my life she is my only love in life.

i hope i see a girl like her this for sure will change my life

i want to find this girl so bad it makes me want to go out in the streets and look for her.

i hope my wish comes true one day soon.

i will only feel full relief when i find her.:defeat:

Thanks Again Desioner.

RaViel :hero:

reisach

H Pokétrainer
Feb 20, 2008
Raviel:

For real, I found one girl that matches (almost) perfect with a anime character that I like.
I searched for her for... 9 years!!

So don't be sad ^_^, I know you will find her, but you must put some effort on it.

Later!!

(Sorry If my english os too bad).

bigvsneb

Nov 21, 2007
Raviel,
Seem like you are so pessimistic. Come on wake up!!! Try to learn optimistic and later you can find everythings are fine around you. From that point i am sure you can find girl as you wish. You must understand that everything in the world is not 100% perfect, so you must be in balance of between them. It's nature.
Hentai character is a human made, some kind of the creator wish of, or combination of everything to be good/perfect. In the real life, of course, you will hardly find it because you compare to 100% perfect. You must be optimistic that you can find girl as you wish, not from the hentai character, but from the point how you accept/understand her.