Can somebody help me with this request?

Futa*Demon

Hentai General
Aug 22, 2008
Can anybody plz help me find either a dowload or a torrent for a eng SUB for Alignment you you episode 3, AND OR Tokubetsu byoutou capsule episode 2 in english SUB!!!

of course there censored if u can find a way around it be my guest but I just want the hentai REALLY BADLY!!:inlove:

Reps will come of course and if I recieve both from the same person u get 2 ( first person WITH WORKING LINKS gets the rep(s) )

AND PLEASE GIVE FULL EPISODES I DO NOT WANT IT IN PARTS!!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Alignment You You! eps. 1+2 have been subbed by [Killer-Maid], there is no 3rd epiosde...

Tokubetsu Byoutou ep.1 has been subbed by X-Shinigami Amateur subbing guild [X-SASG]

Don´t know where to get the torrent for Tokubetsu Byoutou ep. 1, sorry...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Redddd, I want hitou meguri ep 2 and enyoku binetsu ep 2 subbed uncensored !!! :evillaugh::lols::whisper::secret:
or you can barter my rep points with ultimatum sera ep 1-3 subbed uncensored :yell:
PLEASE ANYONE KNOW ? :please:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I only have both episodes of 真秘湯めぐり - Shin Hitou Meguri, which will be released 2011 by a company named Purple Peach, but only ep. 1 uncensored yet, which will be released by Shitty Media in 2013. Sorry, I am not worthy, I did not manage to step further into the future yet...

I´ll try to do harder, sensei, please don´t punish me...

Futa*Demon

Hentai General
Aug 22, 2008
No third episode!!!:spit:

Thats very fustrating, they left on such a random ending that doesn't tie things up at all, I'll have to watch'm again to understand more:perfectplan:
This site got me think'n there was a 3rd episode (till I translated it)

elgringo14 thx for the torrent!!

well at least there is one upside to this:relief:

Well I wasn't really expecting anybody to request anything here besides me... is that hentai "hitou meguri" good wuts it about?:puzzled:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Well I wasn't really expecting anybody to request anything here besides me... is that hentai "hitou meguri" good wuts it about?:puzzled:

There is only one episode of Hitou Meguri, but as it´s a good one many of us would like to see episode two...