The Squirting and Orgasm THread?

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
So I dunno if anybody has done this before. But post here on this particular thread about scenes where the girl squirts and/orgasms that you think stood out during their careers?

Please post in the actress, code number and which scene it occurs; I will give an example for one scene below. PLS DO NOT PUT VIBRATOR SCENES. Fingering is okay, but squirting during insertion would be golden
I will try to update thread as to make a list of those scenes as much as I can when people post their instances.

@ Hayashi Yuna = TPPN 038 1st scene = Has a lot of orgasm scenes, which is why I picked this as an example because I am too lazy to find one at the moment.lol ( fingered to squirt, missionary = orgasms but I do not see squirt, cowgirl = obvious orgasm but I do not see squirt, squirts again during cunnilingus while fingered, fingered to squirt during 69, orgasm during doggy style, squirts during spooning, reverse cowgirl, probably more)

BTW: If you can post pics, even better!

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I was thinking about opening something like this yesterday :eek:

You should check SRMC-47. It's a shame the images don't do any justice to her crazy squirt while he spasms.

2023-01-05 11_21_33-hhd800.com@SRMC-047.mp4 - Reproductor multimedia VLC.png

2023-01-05 11_21_48-hhd800.com@SRMC-047.mp4 - Reproductor multimedia VLC.png