the real meaning of damae ....that actress alway said in the sex scense

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i know that this is the boring question and lots of people may asked this before . sorry i cant google it.

its bug me everytime when i watched movies. what s happen ? why " damae "?

when she acted like that she love it ?

if there is some native speaker here or any one that studies japanese then please guiding me a little bit

if there is some topic here in akiba that i cant see then please linked me

maload

Jul 1, 2008
dame 駄目 means "not good", used when something shouldn't be done or said

it confused me. i see actress moan this dame . but they said when they really enjoy sex operation in the scense .
so why they say nooo - - ""

truc1979

Aug 24, 2015
I think it's a cultural thing in the Japanese society where face is very important.
So she's asking to stop before her partner see her losing control.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I think it's a cultural thing in the Japanese society where face is very important.
So she's asking to stop before her partner see her losing control.
hmm.. .. lose control ?? thank you .

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Yeah dame means “no”, “stop” or don’t do that” (you hear Japanese parents screaming it at their kids all the time lol, it’s a very versatile word.

They use it in jav (if they appear to be enjoying themselves) to mean something like “I can’t handle it” or “I’m enjoying myself toooo much”.
Of course if it a r*** or coercion jab then it speaks for itself.

Hope it helps

truc1979

Aug 24, 2015
Sorry, I'm obviously wrong. I said "I think" because this is how I've always interpreted it. Thanks for your answers!

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Yeah dame means “no”, “stop” or don’t do that” (you hear Japanese parents screaming it at their kids all the time lol, it’s a very versatile word.

They use it in jav (if they appear to be enjoying themselves) to mean something like “I can’t handle it” or “I’m enjoying myself toooo much”.
Of course if it a r*** or coercion jab then it speaks for itself.

Hope it helps

Dame” is practically a verbal tick. I would take any cultural interpretation from a rando on the Internet with a huge grain of salt, though, and without psychoanalyzing an entire nation, simply add to Jackdee’s comment above that words don’t always mean what the dictionary says they’re supposed to mean, and the dialogue you’re referring to may or may not be as rapey as it sounds at face value.

Sorry, I'm obviously wrong. I said "I think" because this is how I've always interpreted it. Thanks for your answers!

i got idea . its about no . but its dont mean no and its like oh , yeah . that doestn alway yes .

and sometime people said no and they mean no . its depend on .