The Legendary Bakobako Bus Series Returns!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Yes, you are not hearing it wrong, the moment we've all been waiting for is finally here! The JAV world's favorite series, the epic Bakobako bus, is making its long-awaited return after an eight-year nap.
Make sure to mark your calendars for this 19 March (Tokyo time of course) because it's happening! Now, for all you creampie enthusiasts like me out there, the real creampies won't be on the menu just yet and we might have to wait a little longer for those to make a comeback, but good things come to those who wait yeah? Hopefully around next year or so.
Get ready to hop on board because this is the one ride you won't want to miss :jimat::jimat:.
mird00237pl.jpg

Reactions: Qubit and Safadinho

Safadinho

Dec 26, 2021
Yes, you are not hearing it wrong, the moment we've all been waiting for is finally here! The JAV world's favorite series, the epic Bakobako bus, is making its long-awaited return after an eight-year nap.
Make sure to mark your calendars for this 19 March (Tokyo time of course) because it's happening! Now, for all you creampie enthusiasts like me out there, the real creampies won't be on the menu just yet and we might have to wait a little longer for those to make a comeback, but good things come to those who wait yeah? Hopefully around next year or so.
Get ready to hop on board because this is the one ride you won't want to miss :jimat::jimat:.
mird00237pl.jpg
Great news! I love those.

Since we are here: Can anybody tell me the code for the movie in this (or probably very similar) series which was filmed in winter with lots of snow and the naked girls getting out of the bus and shopping during a break? Appreciate your help!

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
That's interesting. I thought the new laws have basically killed this kind of genre for ever.

I always like this kind of movies with a fun atmosphere. Do you have any info if they recruit (unpaid) amateur male performers like before BTW?

EDIT: The have this in the description: "只要20歲以上、AV演出在10支作品以內或者是想要成為男優的30公分就有機會參與這支傳奇作品的演出ー".

Translated: "As long as you are over 20 years old, have AV performances within 10 works, or want to become a male actor, you will have the opportunity to participate in the performance of this legendary workー". So it appears that they use pro-am/am male performers again which is great.

After some more digging, actually I found the recruitment post from last year from the director himself:

Last edited:

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Now, for all you creampie enthusiasts like me out there, the real creampies won't be on the menu just yet and we might have to wait a little longer for those to make a comeback, but good things come to those who wait yeah? Hopefully around next year or so.
I'd like to see a movie where guys just cum whenever they can't hold back their cum anymore. The girl removes your pants and you are so horny that you want to ejaculate after she strokes you a few times? Then just blast her face. Feeling so good when she gives you a blowjob that you are about to reach heaven? Blast inside her mouth. This naturally includes cumming inside the pussy.

Probably needs to be an orgy or gangbang scene so that it can last awhile lol. Is there any JAV like this?

EDIT: I just checked the movie and the director is none other than Tiger Kosakai (Taiga Kousakai). Why am I not surprised? The movies also features actresses like AIKA, Alice Otsu, and Mao Hamazaki who have done a lot of creampie movies and I think we'll probably get a creampie version soon like you hope for.

Personally, I do wanna see some fresh faces that take guys cumming inside them.

Last edited:

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Thanks for the tweet. Tiger Kosakai is like a famous AV director. I don't know if you remember those creampie fan thanksgivings he directed back in 2018? They were kinda similar to those Bakobako bus vids. pretty hot too. But honestly, as much as I enjoyed them, I still feel like they didn't quite capture the full Bakobako bus vibe, even with all those real creampies.

EDIT: I just checked the movie and the director is none other than Tiger Kosakai (Taiga Kousakai). Why am I not surprised? The movies also features actresses like AIKA, Alice Otsu, and Mao Hamazaki who have done a lot of creampie movies and I think we'll probably get a creampie version soon like you hope for.

Back then, there were only two directors for this kind of series: Rakuda for the creampie editions and Mohikaru for the condom ones. But Mohikaru's last work was in 2020, so I'm guessing he might've retired. Fortunately, Rakuda on the other hand, seems to still be in the industry, so there's a chance he might make a comeback to direct more creampie scenes if Moodyz decides to roll with it and make one. Well, Moodyz these days is packed with all those busty cuties, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Thanks for the tweet. Tiger Kosakai is like a famous AV director. I don't know if you remember those creampie fan thanksgivings he directed back in 2018? They were kinda similar to those Bakobako bus vids. pretty hot too. But honestly, as much as I enjoyed them, I still feel like they didn't quite capture the full Bakobako bus vibe, even with all those real creampies.

Back then, there were only two directors for this kind of series: Rakuda for the creampie editions and Mohikaru for the condom ones. But Mohikaru's last work was in 2020, so I'm guessing he might've retired. Fortunately, Rakuda on the other hand, seems to still be in the industry, so there's a chance he might make a comeback to direct more creampie scenes if Moodyz decides to roll with it and make one. Well, Moodyz these days is packed with all those busty cuties, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.
What I like from Tiger is that he sometimes participates, including donating his cum inside the girls (e.g. in HND-027 with Rei Mizuna or in SDEN-039). I do think that the older Bakobako can look more fun, also have hotter girls (they often don't take creampies).

I remember Rakuda, isn't he the one who directed that Ai Uehara fan appreciation vid which got an award? I'm not familiar with Mohikaru, maybe if I see some of his works then I'll recognize his style.

Last edited:

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
I just watched this and it's definitely much less fun than before.

The movie takes place mostly indoor outside of the early bus scene and it seems that they rented a building with a hall. I miss the camping spot/resort trip of earlier movies but I heard that it got them reported so it probably won't happen again.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I just watched this and it's definitely much less fun than before.

The movie takes place mostly indoor outside of the early bus scene and it seems that they rented a building with a hall. I miss the camping spot/resort trip of earlier movies but I heard that it got them reported so it probably won't happen again.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking too. They got some top idols for the movie but as someone who loves the old bakobako series, I can't help feeling like something's missing, well not exactly missing, but not quite the same iykwim. Or maybe it's just that my taste has changed. But whatever I really hope they will bring back the nakadashi ones, those are usually better.
Btw, it wasn't Rakuda who directed the movie, it was Tiger Kosakai.