the hentai-anime cover request thread

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
here we go, it´s one cover only (60 mins). It´s a marigold release, so this company / label does not only exist since Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2...

Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku (I) are the covers from the re-release, there are no covers from the original release, at least I didn´t find any...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
are you still stuck at hentai kingdom´s cover amount? Did you hear anything from pinkslave during the last months or did you see him at any other site?

covers... - Wide Road and Japan Home Video, rather old ones already...

The cover of Vinus (not Venus) File - file 001 at AniDB needs to be changed again, I´m too tired to do atm though...

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
Yeah, just starting to update them recently, but I do have some source to get them, just that some don't have there.

this thread is my last resort after few mins of googling and checking my source LOL

about pink, haven't seen him maybe he's dead or something, It's Impossible for him not to check once in a while here after all he's the one who started it...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
therefore this thread has been made, no problem, I didn´t have the cover for Vinus File - file 001 until you requested it, but I found it ~ 1 hour ago at DMM, compared it to the other series and even scanned the video to be sure that it is the correct one, but it is.

Pinkslave visited here the last time ~ half a year ago, that´s been the last time, perhaps he using another nick now?

Many things posted here indeed are the heritage of pinkslave´s hentai kingdom thought...

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
oh i tried to look there too @DMM but didnt see that one..

maybe, did he PM'ed you?

yeah its great to see the hentai section of akiba unlike before and also elgringo is already here and somehow more knowledgeable than pink...

Its funny that the 1st time he stumble the site is due to his angel post that you posted that I sent to you LOL, and that time pink leave the kingdom for good for his school..

anyway here's another one...

Jii Tousaku
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2031

I guess you have that one since you have Reijou Caster

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
oh how I remember that "stolen" Angel torrent, but that was a moment of importance, not to be seen at first sight though. Many videos would neither have been found nor posted, and many things would perhaps be still unknown or hidden in the fog of hentai history if that moment didn´t happen at that time, when elgringo14 somehow felt to be forced to make his post asking me where I got that torrent from...

I have no message from pinkslave since a long time, no mail either, I hope he still is well or perhaps he´s found a girlfriend and is happy now...

Sorry, I have nothing more from Jil Tousaku than the cover front from AniDB, seems not to be classified as a video DVD either, seems more to be a DVG normally, I´ll try again to find both of them though...

Indeed these are two different titles:
Jii Tousaku 自慰倒错
Jii Tōsaku II ~hametsu heno kairaku~ 自慰倒錯II ~破滅への快楽~

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
oh I see, too bad then...

yeah I hope so about pink...

I guess that it's for today ^^, I'll come back tmrw for more request :p,

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
from Phantom Hunter Miko I´ve only got the cover fronts posted in my thread already.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

stygium

Jan 23, 2010
Please add Discipline: Record of a Crusade anime

torrent link would be appreciated cuz my net connection sucks while doing direct download.

Thanks.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Please add Discipline: Record of a Crusade anime

torrent link would be appreciated cuz my net connection sucks while doing direct download.

Thanks.

1st: requests go into the hentai request section, not here into discussions.

2nd: the request is useless as Discipline is licensed by Amorz, which is part of the DO NOT UPLOAD: LIST - so this may not be posted here at all at Akiba-Online!

Please go search die web for a torrent, and don´t ask for it here.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
for Spike...