How to find missing or unknown Hentai

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
This can be a manual to find missing or unknown stuff (not only Hentai), this is more fun than making a simple request and wait for the help of other people.

There are some possibilities you get to know: you find something by looking through databases like Anime News Network or AniDB, but these are international ones, there are databases in Germany, Spain or southern America too (for ex.). To tell the truth, there isn´t any database which is complete or complete correct. Or someone told you about a video you do not know. Or you simply found a hint or a link on another website.

If you know the title you can look into Isohunt or eMule whether you find it. You can use the english, the Kanji or the Romaji title. If the complete name has no results, try to use fragments too.

If not, you should start research on your own: try to find more information in the internet, production company, release date, number of episodes and cover. Best information is to be found on the Japanese sites of course, so it is better to use http://www.google.co.jp/ (the Japanese Google) instead of the Google of your own country. And: Hentai and Anime or made (with a few exceptions - Corea for ex.) in Japan, so the only way to find more information is to use the name of the title in KANJI.

So you can find the original or complete information / name in KANJI on sites like getchu, DMM, MS pictures or Pink Pineapple to name only a few. Remember please that many older or smaller production companies have been merged, went bankrupt or simply died throughout the years, so there are hardly homepages to be found for older stuff, but there are enough smaller sites which kept the information.

The original name in KANJI is the ultimate key to find something old or very old in eMule, but the chance using the Romaji title is good too.

Who wants to become an expert can try to look into the various auction sites of Yahoo or others in Japan whether he finds something interesting.

And the fun is finished when you share with others what you have found...

And: there is enough information to be found in the internet how to use P2P software like eMule in any language, use this to your own advantage, so please do not make requests like: "please teach me..."

I have given enough links to find the files you requested, let´s try whether you can find what you look for on your own using this manual...

lollan

May 30, 2008
Man

Thanks for this useful post, usually I use google and a series of hentai website I know.
But your method seems funnier ^^

Thanks !

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Thx 4 the usefull post
i found Trash Box 1&2 from google.jp
they founded in nihonomaru forum...
although i guess God still hasn't let me got it...
the link already expired:sick:

but i guess just have 2 do it with other title:lols:

Thx again:bow-pray:

ZeroX24

Mar 27, 2007
Nice post bro.
It's like that old saying
"Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime."

In this case, you can change the words as necessary :virtuous:

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Emule? It really feels you're not directing them in the right direction sort of by not recommending share, or even some of the japanese h-game torrent boards/big search engines. Why teach them with something much more limited in selection to other stuff, heh?

:puzzled:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
There has already been made an extra thread only for share on this site. Share is not so known as eMule and I found much more stuff I searched for in eMule than in share. eMule is more international than share.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008