Love Fetish 07--- Is this one a game???

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Horokeh

No revolution whatsoever
Sep 19, 2007
Surfing in the net, in my restless search of this game series, (BTW almost complete) I've been wondering why the 7th volume it's so hard to find. In order to find it, (I Alredy find a torrent, unfortunatly it's a little slow, so I don't know what to expect of this one) I would like to know if this one is an H-game, CG, or whatever it is....

I found some "information" in the erogos site, but unfortunatly I can't translate that well. As far as I can see, might be a gifs collection or at least some random videos.

Anyway, I was hoping you guys can help me found more information about this one, that way I can post the full series here :grassdance:

This is the erogos link that I found:
http://erogos.yui-artworks.jp/frame.html

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
all of them is a game, try hentaishare for love fetish 07

btw horo I'm looking forward for that love fetish clips... especially love fetish 09 :evillaugh:

vietxmikey

Jun 11, 2008
yep, all of em are games and they're great! I want the loli looking ones! >.<