The Future of Tomoe Yamanaka

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Would you like to see Tomoe Yamanaka nude, in JAV or as she is now?

• Total voters

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
I'd like to see her playing with a dildo, vibrator, masturbating ''cappuccino'' style one finger in each hole. I'd love to see her being fucked by another girl with a strap-on but no dude.

Nude for sure. JAV only if lesbian scene; no man touching my platonic loved angel.

channel2556

Aug 11, 2008
i gotta tell you, i think jav vs what she is doing now would've been fine but since there is 3rd option i have to choose nude coz i really wanna know what this "fuss" is all about. i started following Idol industry or jr idol's primarily because of Tomoe. but there are already very cute and beautiful girls in JAV and they have their own fan following. but i think Tomoe got already pretty decent fan follwoing so she won't be doing JAV and she shouldn't.

King_Of_Rhye

Jun 24, 2014
I chose "what she'd doing now"..............what I'd really like to see is her getting as risque as possible while still being a 'non-nude' gravure model.............cus thats just the kind of thing I like in general!

I guess she doesn't have TOO much farther she can go in terms of revealing or skimpy clothes, beyond modeling in thongs........(now that would be something.....)

I'd have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing here in some BDSM type stuff either...............like that Noriko Kijima video preview that was posted here not too long ago...............but thats just me being my perverted self.........lol

Reactions: feverish8

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
I just voted Nude. Anything else would be like watching my wife getting screwed by someone else. (hey, if you're into that, kudos to you)

Tomoe doesn't know me from Adam and probably never will, but I kind of have this protective thing when it comes to her...Any fan of her feel the same way? You don't really want to see her being defiled. Same with Rei; there's just something about them that I don't want to see ruined. Sure, I'd love to see them naked, anything else, no.

Ironically, what got me into IV and u15 was Sora Aoi!

Reactions: ezepietro

devante023

Jul 27, 2010
there some youtube video series of Tomoe & Koharu. I wish they would make a gravure video of them stripping down to their underwear/lingerie and caress each other. that would totally blow my load....i mean mind.

Blood_Doll

Jul 30, 2009
Very close vote thus far. I'm merely speculating here, but from what I can judge the people that have followed her career for a while would rather see her doing nude or staying at what she's doing now, than the folks that just saw that amazing face and body a couple of releases ago and would like to see it rammed?

Reactions: danl1956

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Can you add the option " My girlfriend/lover/wife"

If this would be done the vote would turn out to be useless. We would get a 100% on that option. :haha:

I voted for nude. I would love to see her handle some sex toys like a glass dildo or pour all kinds of sexy liquids over her magnificent naked body. At least one release together with her sister Mayumi would be great. :cinta:

I would have no real problem to see her continue doing the same stuff she has done in the last years, but it would probably be a little boring and I want her to go a step further.
But a JAV release would be too much for me, because like a lot of guys here said I also don't want to see her getting banged by all kinds of dudes in all kind of disgraceful positions (which would surely happen sooner or later if she chooses JAV). Ai Uehara is my JAV-Tomoe...that's enough for me. :)

But I have to admit that there is a small part inside of me who wants to see Tomoe doing JAV together with her sister (and men). But that little nasty pervert inside of me is only small and stays back behind what I said above and has no power to vote. :p

Last edited: