the continuing mystery of uncensored minami ogura and dwc-15

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
so i’m oiling my vcr and rummaging through some dusty old jav tapes when up pops good old minami ogura, a sweet loli whose most active years were 2005-2010. she did some classic bukkakes for mirukiipurin (pms-071,pgb-009,psb-006,pmp-023,pcm-042) as well as other genres typical of those times. but one thing she did not do (at least to my knowledge) was uncensored… not even at the end of her career as is often the case. well, i have a soft spot in my heart (and a hard spot in my pants) for minami, so i started searching javlibrary for any overlooked treasures that might now be available. and i found this:

1657672995930.jpeg

cute little minami, still using her early name “kana aizawa” in this 2005 flick. honestly, i wasn’t expecting much. even when i find an enticing cover from that era, the video usually turns out to be a disappointment, if only because of the relatively poor resolution and the thick mosaics. but lo and behold, i start watching this thing and it’s UNCENSORED… not de-censored, uncensored. and the resolution? not too shabby.

1657673122118.png
1657673174015.png
1657673219101.png
1657673256398.png

as far as i can tell, the production company “wairudosaido” made only censored videos… a lot of nasty stuff (scat, sm, r***, humiliation), but all censored. dwc-15 is part of a censored series, but one that seems to deliberately play with that concept. the videos all feature devious ways of presenting bare sex organs. they cover real vaginal areas with rubber likenesses. they stick medical magnifiers inside vaginas which then picture only the uncensored urethra (technically not obscene). even male organs get an unusual treatment. while censored, they are not mosaiiced. rather, they have a whirling pattern pasted over them as if they were little tornados going in and out of twats.

but none of that was necessary in dwc-15; for they just plum forgot to censor it. in fact, if you look closely in the upper right hand corner of the screenshots above, you can see a little rectangle that looks a bit off-color. that is a mosaic. it appears that it was ready to be strategically placed in the various scenes, but it never got that far. it stayed in the corner. how about that!

as an added bonus, the video contains one great scene. minami ogura fucking is always good. but minami ogura fucking while twirling a hula hoop around her waist is great. and she sustains that thing for a full minute all the while humping a big stiff one.

1657673497124.png

1657673543005.png

that’s my take on it. all rather mysterious. if anyone has more or better info, please feel free to add it. the only thing i have left to tell is where to get the video. the javlibrary address for dwc-15 is as follows:
https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlia3qtq

in the comment section, on 2020-10-20 poster zhenyu275 left a working link. it takes you to a chinese site called 77file.com. some people have had problems with chinese posting sites. ymmv. there is a free download link but it’s somewhat camouflaged. once i translated the page to english, i eventually got the link to work and successfully downloaded the file (2.46gig; 14hr dwl).

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Nice write up, fun little mystery solved and thanks for the link deep dive. Hula hoops... wonderful, crazy old JAV!

:hypno:

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
Nice write up, fun little mystery solved and thanks for the link deep dive. Hula hoops... wonderful, crazy old JAV!

:hypno:

if you like minami ogura and hoops, you can get a second helping in pms-071:
pms-071 cover minami ogura.jpg
this is censored jav from later in 2005, in which minami simultaneously humps a big one and twirls one, then two, and finally three multi-colored hoops. she can’t keep three going very long. but truth be told, i don’t think i could keep them going any longer with a dick up my ass. (this is mere speculation on my part… i haven’t actually put it to the test.)

51.png
66.png
77.png

you need not go far to acquire it. akiba citizen “reversevil” re-upped this baby last year and his links are still good. you can find them here:
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/1-link-fsn-pms-071-milky-sports.509500/#post-4241310

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
so i’m oiling my vcr and rummaging through some dusty old jav tapes when up pops good old minami ogura, a sweet loli whose most active years were 2005-2010. she did some classic bukkakes for mirukiipurin (pms-071,pgb-009,psb-006,pmp-023,pcm-042) as well as other genres typical of those times. but one thing she did not do (at least to my knowledge) was uncensored… not even at the end of her career as is often the case. well, i have a soft spot in my heart (and a hard spot in my pants) for minami, so i started searching javlibrary for any overlooked treasures that might now be available. and i found this:

View attachment 2976634

cute little minami, still using her early name “kana aizawa” in this 2005 flick. honestly, i wasn’t expecting much. even when i find an enticing cover from that era, the video usually turns out to be a disappointment, if only because of the relatively poor resolution and the thick mosaics. but lo and behold, i start watching this thing and it’s UNCENSORED… not de-censored, uncensored. and the resolution? not too shabby.

View attachment 2976635
View attachment 2976636
View attachment 2976637
View attachment 2976640

as far as i can tell, the production company “wairudosaido” made only censored videos… a lot of nasty stuff (scat, sm, r***, humiliation), but all censored. dwc-15 is part of a censored series, but one that seems to deliberately play with that concept. the videos all feature devious ways of presenting bare sex organs. they cover real vaginal areas with rubber likenesses. they stick medical magnifiers inside vaginas which then picture only the uncensored urethra (technically not obscene). even male organs get an unusual treatment. while censored, they are not mosaiiced. rather, they have a whirling pattern pasted over them as if they were little tornados going in and out of twats.

but none of that was necessary in dwc-15; for they just plum forgot to censor it. in fact, if you look closely in the upper right hand corner of the screenshots above, you can see a little rectangle that looks a bit off-color. that is a mosaic. it appears that it was ready to be strategically placed in the various scenes, but it never got that far. it stayed in the corner. how about that!

as an added bonus, the video contains one great scene. minami ogura fucking is always good. but minami ogura fucking while twirling a hula hoop around her waist is great. and she sustains that thing for a full minute all the while humping a big stiff one.

View attachment 2976651

View attachment 2976654

that’s my take on it. all rather mysterious. if anyone has more or better info, please feel free to add it. the only thing i have left to tell is where to get the video. the javlibrary address for dwc-15 is as follows:

in the comment section, on 2020-10-20 poster zhenyu275 left a working link. it takes you to a chinese site called 77file.com. some people have had problems with chinese posting sites. ymmv. there is a free download link but it’s somewhat camouflaged. once i translated the page to english, i eventually got the link to work and successfully downloaded the file (2.46gig; 14hr dwl).
In the end I was unable to download it, any chance you could add a filejoker link to it? Since you eventually got it I mean.
Would be super appreciated!

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021

View attachment 2976634

View attachment 2976635
View attachment 2976636
View attachment 2976637
View attachment 2976640

View attachment 2976651

View attachment 2976654

There is actually another uncensored video of her, she appairs in part 6 of
Heydouga 4102-PPV046

Here is the link to the original post from member bodyn. Filejoker links to all parts are in the post and Ogura Minami is in part 6.

Thread Heydouga 4102-PPV046

Attachments

• heydouga4102-046-6_s.jpg
    heydouga4102-046-6_s.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 341