Tentacle Hentai Anime Discussion Thread

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
is it possible to get any tentacle hentai torrents in here ?

Some have already been posted here, Urotsukidoji is in Hentai request at a request made by sergeitch for example, you simply must say what you want, then we can see whether we find it or not.

Or you take the titles mentioned above and simply look in Isohunt.

Vitari

Jul 2, 2008
Necro~ Anyway I had to join after reading this thread, It's pretty much

dead on. Sexy Magical Girl and Tamanin Asagi are tops. Inma Seiden has

been one of my favs forever. The only thing I don't agree with is the

La Blue Girl comment, it's a classic! You must have seen it after the

previously mentioned vids.

kissmelater

Jul 8, 2008
I have a friend who loves hentai... i think I should let him see this thread.. he'll be more pleased to read this than spend all his time with his sex toy..

:sick::perhaps::evillaugh::evillaugh::attention:

ZackDeMars

Mar 21, 2009
I really don"t know by which begin with .. .?
It's actually not my type but i've seen a great sample of an anime of this kind, can't remember which one really great, maybe Twin Angels so .. .
.. .Let's go

rainzer

May 11, 2009
Figured I would give this a shot. Anyone recognize the source of the attached picture?

DYohko12

Nov 24, 2008
I like monster/tentacle action, but the newer releases are kind of gross. It's already extreme enough, you don't have to have the tentacle going all the way through a person or violent like Sexy Magical Girl Ai. I do like Twin Angels. It has a coherent plot, unlike many hentai movies. I just wished they would do another one with updated animation. It's a cool concept and a new release would be awesome, in my opinion.

unknow89

Dec 20, 2009
about tentacle game there is one of the serie Meet and fuck which is really interesting.
but I couldnt find it anywere, just fucking demo.
space tentacle flogging should be the name.
if any of you guys know how find it post it please,it seems a good one

arthurdent1

Dec 19, 2006
I like monster/tentacle action, but the newer releases are kind of gross. It's already extreme enough, you don't have to have the tentacle going all the way through a person or violent like Sexy Magical Girl Ai. I do like Twin Angels. It has a coherent plot, unlike many hentai movies. I just wished they would do another one with updated animation. It's a cool concept and a new release would be awesome, in my opinion.

I too don't like death or goru stuff. It is bad enough there's r***. What I want to see is goo splattered on their faces and in the eyes, in the pussy with nice shots showing us inside their cunts in the uncensored versions. Splooge on breasts is nice too of course. And generally, I don't want the heroes or heroines to die in the end. Just kill the nasty tentacle beasts, after they've splooged all the girls of course.