Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

Marco Polo

Nov 20, 2010
I clicked on check for latest release in VLAN and it reported I had the latest version.
NOT - I had 2.08 and it would not even start to play movie.
Went to site and got latest version. 2.1
Eh voila - it plays beautifully.

Last edited by a moderator:

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
if you have a Media player classic home cinema it will not work with this download. Go here and download latest codec. Install will delete your old program and install new one This will work. Is what i did. Good luck and enjoy the movie\ search does not work but... still ok

http://www.free-codecs.com/k_lite_codec_pack_download.htm

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
awesome most sexiest actress> great lighting through most of it. Really nice idea for a movie. Really good acting but ... toone of tentacle jizz but not on actress face and hair and every scene. And worst of all what is the hell with the camera angles? why so low and sideways.?? Bukkake scenes etc should be clearly visible. The beauty of actress should be visible. Anyways... what can i say. kitchen and bathroom incomplete. Last scene? near perfect. Great make up on the girl. then what the hell is that bright light on the body? Gory did not deliver. Mistakes as in last movie. Bad angles, lighting and lack of facials. Best part is the actress. One most beautiful in long time.

sandy765

Tentacle Chaser
Oct 14, 2009
To Give everyone a heads up on media players I have found another good one as I was disappointed with the recent updates on KM Player which use to be great but they are puting to much nonsense in it now with Apps .

I was looking for something new and came across this one at download.cnet.com It is Called DAUM and it seems to pretty much duplicate what KM and VLC Player achieve. Also you can run multiple instances of it so if you have a multiple screen system you can have it running more than once, Similar to VLC and KM Player. KM player did not play the MIAD-647 Daum did with no problems.

Daum is a Nice program and does not use much resources and has many extras for FREE. Good rating at CNET. Have a great one :bigthumbs:

MIAD-647 was a hot one Thanks to the posters.

Reactions: 1 person

jemspace

Apr 14, 2008
ATID-192 ISO

Yes, ATID-192 is a great video.
Here is the torrent for the ISO of it. Not many seeders but they have kept it alive for some time.
I am sure I downloaded the torrent from akiba-online but it isn't obvious in search.

Attachments

• ATID192DVD.torrent
    150.7 KB · Views: 372
Reactions: 1 person

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
Regarding ATID-192 here are direct links for a 1080P version. You can download multiple files simultaneously or all at once. The video itself is nearly 5 gigs but its totally worth it as ATID 192 is one of the best (if not the best) live action tentacle film.

*EDIT* The links for ATID-192 are no longer active :(

I have to say MIAD 647 was very hot. The best one since ATID 192 IMO.

Reactions: 6 people

kikpl8

Feb 16, 2012
I dunno... SDMT-047 was pretty kick-ass... a spooj fest with 2 hotties!

Attachments

• sdmt-047scr004.jpg
    sdmt-047scr004.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 433
  • sdmt-047scr002.jpg
    sdmt-047scr002.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 439
  • sdmt-047scr003.jpg
    sdmt-047scr003.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 452
Reactions: 3 people