Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
Firstly I'd like to thank Yipman for getting mvsd-228 out so early and uploading it in 1080p!

I didn't have high expectations for this movie after seeing the trailer but even after that I have to say this movie was extremely disappointing. Tentacle work was poor, no goo, no finishing inside. We never see the big tentacle penetrate the girl, it some how just ends up inside her. In fact we actually never see any real penetration at all =/

I shouldn't be complaining since it was free but I would be pretty pissed off if I did pay for this movie. The actress was beautiful no doubt, but that alone won't save a movie. I hope Attackers/SOD/Moody get back into the tentacle game and show us how it's suppose to be done!

Well look on the bright side. I see that it's 1080p. Hopefully future films are all HD. Imagine if GORY did a moodyz/attackers/sod in 1080p!
Could be the start of something great!
But yeah, wasn't expecting anything great.

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
really nice to see this movie uploaded so soon... but as mentioned it has no goo in it so as for my liking i will not be downloading it. Will wait for moodyz or attackers to put one out.

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
This looks promising but then again trailers can be quite deceiving. I'll hold judgement until the movie comes out.

Reactions: drslav

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
well I hope its good but from the trailer it looks only average. camera angles are the same as always and not showing the actress right, shot towards a window, lack of massive amounts of thick goo. But the girl is cute. We wait and see.

enmizhang

Nov 20, 2010
browse.php

http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/wmv-1-58gb-sspd-077-asagi.1388811/

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
1080p!? Oh that's great news. I been waiting for the Tentacle genre to hit HD. Where did you buy and download the video at? For future reference when another title may be release and i too can contribute to this wonderful thread that has graciously satisfies my love for the Tentacles.

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
Vendetta61 have you watched the movie? If you did I just wanted to ask what you thought of it? In comparison to the ones that were recently released anyways. ATID-192 is also my favorite one, nothing else really comes close. I don't really expect ATID-243 to surpass it by any means but is it better than recent films? Thanks in advance

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
I typically download from R18 I believe they are your best option for JAV in the west. Here's a link to all the tentacle movies they have right now: http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/list/id=62/pagesize=30/price=all/sort=new/type=category/page=1/
I would highly recommend buying and contributing now, as the yen is currently very weak, making it affordable to buy this stuff if you live in a western country.

As for 1080p movies; they've been available for a while I don't know why more people haven't gotten them. Probably price, or the amount of space they occupy on your HDD. As a matter of fact, I have a 1080p copy of ATID-192 with Hitomi Tanaka as that is probably my favorite tentacle JAV.

Anyway Antideus should be handling the uploading duties. My internet connection cannot handle uploading such a large file, so I have sent the movie to him. Look forward to download links shortly.

What!!!! What year is it!?!?
I had no idea that you can download 1080p! When ever I Google them I only got places that sold the dvd, and I'm not really tech savy to rip the DVD to file format, let alone upload them.
Thank you for the link.