Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008
GTRL-44 Battle Insect Force Insector Five Vol.02 Yellow Part
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ink-in-first-post.56160/page-855#post-3524812
The tentacle scene is in part 1:
pac_l.jpg

BrianStar83

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know why Live Action Tentacle doesn't really catch much steam? You'd think with animated tentacles seemingly popular that seeing it live would be better. I do see some factors which should be considered:
1. The scenes shouldn't be dragged out so much. 10 mins for a monster to eat a girl is annoying. I think the problem is they focus the movies on the girls rather than the monster. These movies would be much better if it was about a monster catching and raping many women with quick scenes. Make it look real.
2. Censored. Because it's not popular enough, American companies won't buy the rights. Can't they let American customers download the movies without the censorship? As far as I know, there isn't a single hardcore one that's been released.
3. Cost - I find these movies to be quite costly. I guess a live actress costs more than an artist?

cicciola69

Oct 5, 2009
Someone could share this?

ATKD-199 Complete Saved Version Uncut Highlights Smothered in Tentacles– Yuna Mizumoto, Azumi Harusaki, Hitomi Tanaka, Kanon Ozora

Thanks

Jul 8, 2009
Anyone know why Live Action Tentacle doesn't really catch much steam? You'd think with animated tentacles seemingly popular that seeing it live would be better.

For me, I think it's because the "tentacles" can't really act like they do in hentai/anime. Don't get me wrong... I still LOVE these movies and have downloaded and shared all of them, but I can tell it's just someone holding a plastic thing.

I do see some factors which should be considered:
1. The scenes shouldn't be dragged out so much. 10 mins for a monster to eat a girl is annoying. I think the problem is they focus the movies on the girls rather than the monster. These movies would be much better if it was about a monster catching and raping many women with quick scenes. Make it look real.

I agree with this so much. It's a raping tentacle monster and that's what it should do. I really like the ones where they reverse the scene to make it look like the tentacles are wrapping themselves around the girl, trapping her. And also, why would it pull out? It needs to blast all of its cum inside her!

2. Censored. Because it's not popular enough, American companies won't buy the rights. Can't they let American customers download the movies without the censorship? As far as I know, there isn't a single hardcore one that's been released.

Could be. It doesn't bother me too much because in a lot of them it's BARELY censored.

3. Cost - I find these movies to be quite costly. I guess a live actress costs more than an artist?

I don't have any knowledge about this. But the live movies would require multiple cameras, lighting, make-up, costumes, and a whole crew possibly over several days. That can really add up

BrianStar83

Jul 17, 2017
It is true that it's tough to make the tenacles look and move as they do in hentai. I think it could be done with a lot of good camerawork and editing. Again, making these scenes so damn long is part of that problem. Make it all 3-4 second shots and you can make it more real. This is what La Blue Girl Live basically did and although it's not hardcore, it's got some more exciting scenes than most because of the decent editing. They probably had the money for it too.

A few of these used CGI for the tentacles. It looks terrible. Can't even watch those ones. I think more money would put them up to par with Hentai.

Still want to see these uncensored. That's why I wonder how much they cost to make. If an American got involved it could help change some things. I got some money so maybe I could jump into it if I found the right contacts over in Japan. haha

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
Personally I didn't enjoy it very much until the very last scene. That entire segment made up for the entire movie. Lot's of goo everywhere! On her body, in her pusssy, in her mouth. That's how it should be!

F2FBoy

Jan 28, 2014
For fuzzy values of "tentacle movie" (only a short scene) and "good" (it's consentacles, YMMV on that), try out "The Untamed", www.imdb.com/title/tt5265960/
Well, from the trailer I'm not sure I am interested in it or not.
It seems to contain only a short clip of tentacle scene (sex? non-sex?)
Does it contain enough sex scenes?

Besides tentacles, I like sci-fi horror, too.
But the trailer looks as if it is a sci-fi but not a horror.

shokoshu

Apr 23, 2011
Sorry, I know the film only second-hand. I could provide the tenti-scene though.
(Unfortunately, it's on Zippyshare, not Filejoker. The link is on "Tentispotting"
on YahooGroups very recently. Maybe one of the regulars could DL and reup.)

Snapper314

Sep 21, 2013
I recently downloaded and watched this movie. It is almost worthless. There is a tentacle creature that has sex with humans, female... and males (yuck). There are 2 scenes with a female. One shows the creature crawling/slithering towards her while she lays on a mattress, which last 1 minute & 2 seconds. The other scene is actually good since it shows her wrapped in the creatures tentacles while it has sex with her. But that 2nd scene is very short at 37 seconds.

The best I can do is offer various links to download the entire movie at somewhat lower quality:

2nkkhw8.jpg

30cul8j.jpg

2uz6yx2.jpg

micfx0.jpg

http://cloudyfiles.com/a4zw46omwmfs
http://fileflares.com/rajss3tflvr1/T_U.2016.bdrip.x264-cadaver.mkv.html

Last edited: