Teen Commits Suicide After Seeing His Favorite Naruto Character Die

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
Thankfully this happened before he had a chance to reproduce, need to start weeding out all these overly emotional over stupid shit genes, I mean women already have enough we don't need them on the Y chromosome as well :pandalaugh:

There is so much wrong with your statement That i don't even want to bother explaining it to someone who'd spout such tripe

Kumi3

Flaccid Member
Feb 8, 2011
Many years ago, I saw a 4 year old kid take a flying leap off a 4 foot high veranda, to land flat out on his stomach on the grass. He was playing 'Greatest American Hero'.

He was, a short time later, bowled over by a car in the street, and he was really pissed off. "Bloody car didn't stop!", he reckons. His super powers weren't quite up to it, it seems.

Apr 11, 2007
Better to be a weed struggling for life in a crack of asphalt than to be nothing at all.

Life is a gift. Knowing what lays ahead afterwards diminishes just how special a gift it is while a bit of uncertainty adds spice to the soup.

Great words and inspirational view! I'd actually love to get into the "afterwards" part. It's a fascinating topic you can talk on for hours, but this is not the place. :cool:

Thankfully this happened before he had a chance to reproduce, need to start weeding out all these overly emotional over stupid shit genes, I mean women already have enough we don't need them on the Y chromosome as well :pandalaugh:

Uhm... does your dad know you're browsing this website? :casual: