Suggestion for IV posts

notstimpy

Turbo-slut
Apr 7, 2007
I tend to prefer the U-18 idols (go figure), but after they are too old for U-15, they tend to go into the IV category (Yuko being a notable exception). I generally don't frequent the IV sections (mostly because a lot of them tend to go a bit over the top for my tastes), but I occasionally find that I'm missing out on the U-18 idols who are too old for U-15.

I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to either:
  1. Create a new category for idols who are U-18 but too old for U-15, OR
  2. somehow label the IV torrent/direct posts for those idols for easy browsing.

Thanks for your consideration.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
hey notstimpy. I agree that there are a few ladies that jump or are in both categories. Unfortunately making a new sub forum for those ladies would be saturated with only a few. The best thing for posters/uploaders to do is to use tags for those files that they post. That way when you search for who you know they'll show up.
desioner

notstimpy

Turbo-slut
Apr 7, 2007
Sounds like I, for one, need to educate myself on how tags work. Hopefully the more frequent posters to IV are using them already.

hey notstimpy. I agree that there are a few ladies that jump or are in both categories. Unfortunately making a new sub forum for those ladies would be saturated with only a few. The best thing for posters/uploaders to do is to use tags for those files that they post. That way when you search for who you know they'll show up.
desioner