Still no HD jav ?

peny4777

Aug 24, 2015
I think it was about 2 years ago when suddenly HD and FHD censored jav scene releases were like...GONE...! and now after all this time only like less than 50 % is released only by the "Thz.la".
I was wondering how the new jav DRM could not be cracked ? and why Thz.la releases some titles and for example cannot release RCT or IENE studios titles at all ?
any thoughts ?

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
The HD mkv files from 2 years ago were all from Yipman. He doesn't do it for all videos anymore. If you want particular titles you will have to ask him.

UnDRMed 6000kbps wmv files of newer titles still eventually appear occasionally. I have some of these (e.g. IPZ-813).

Generally, the HD files take longer to appear now. You will just have to be patient.

peny4777

Aug 24, 2015
thanks for the replies. All FHD releases Torrents are from Thz.la and have even a small ThzBT.com tag with them.I Thought they are the only team who can crack DRMs now and they don't do all titles. is it correct ?
Also the HD version sizes mentioned in r18 site never matches the ones released and just like Pikuseru said it can only be seen very rarely.