StarCraft 2

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
Anyone play? I've been looking for some people to team up with, but barely anyone in Japan plays the bloody game haha

I play team melee and vs AI. Rarely play arcade.

Add me: Shouri#652

Reactions: Ceewan
Jul 10, 2013
occasionally play sometimes. i like to team up and play against AI though, i'm too lousy to play against a real human player.

psychedeliaa#1249

Reactions: Asvaldr

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
dude do you ever check whenever someone messages you in your friends list? sent a couple of messages and i'm unsure if you even know how to open up your friends list in battlenet.
I'm quite familiar with the functions that B.net has to offer. I've been busting my ass working overtime to set up an overseas office, so I haven't exactly had the chance to play SC in the past couple of weeks. I'll hop on sometime next week if I can.

Jul 10, 2013
I'm quite familiar with the functions that B.net has to offer. I've been busting my ass working overtime to set up an overseas office, so I haven't exactly had the chance to play SC in the past couple of weeks. I'll hop on sometime next week if I can.
hmm i think the person i messaged wasn't you. some other guy added me, i thought it was you, my bad. that person was playing Diablo 3 throughout.