fighters unite

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

shin-knee

oh yeah new combo
Apr 12, 2007
whats up all my fighting gamers how are you guys and gals doin

hey I've been a huge fighting fan for I don't know how long and my question
to all of you is who is your fav character and what kind of combos do
you do?

You see I have many from different games so here are some of my fav character and combos

Sol from Guilty Gear: He is sooo damn cool but I only play with EX Sol
cause he has more combos in that form. the combo that I use is the mean ass trip into the clycone kick the launches the emeny into the sky
and then punch, punch, kick, volcanic viper!!!!!:punch: that does a good amount of
damage.
Lili from Tekken:Dark Resurrection is the only character that I play with she is just too damn hot and fun to play as. The main combo that I use for her is
her jump in kick that turns into her flip kick then I hit them with her heavy languish combo which is three hits the first hit picks them off the ground
so that adds more damage. All together it takes away half a life bar!!!!:evillaugh:

well those are two of mine what are yours?

akibakenji

Akiba Kei
Mar 25, 2007
I'm busy atm, so i'll make a more detailed post about fighting games later...but I just had to ask: which anime is your avatar from? I'm interested!

maohayato

unknown loli
Nov 8, 2006
baiken, non-ex all the incarnations(yes even the one from the first Guilty Gear on the PSX)

Lets hope they didn't nerf her to much in accent core.

shin-knee

oh yeah new combo
Apr 12, 2007
man it seems like everyone is asking about my avatar I should post a thread about my avatar!!!
but anyways Akibakenji my avatar is from the anime Clannad, that is made by the same company that
did Air and Kannon.

akibakenji

Akiba Kei
Mar 25, 2007
Haha, awesome...i'll have to check that anime out.

As for fighting games, I'm a huge SNK/Capcom fanboy. Surprisingly, I like both companies about equally. I enjoy the King of Fighters and Street Fighter games...lately I've been playing some Hokuto no Ken. I could never get into Guilty Gear, but will give Accent Core a try (ironic since Hokuto is made by the Guilty Gear team). I was never really into 3D fighters, but I'm giving Virtua Fighter 5 a chance.

Is Melty Blood any good? My copy's been sitting there collecting dust for months. I really wanna try Arcana Hearts, though.