[DMM] Oremamo - Guardian Mistress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vanness

Aug 4, 2008
Hi everyone, I recently discovered this one game and kinf of have fun with it, so I want to share it and find someone to discuss gameplay.

Name: Oremamo - Guardian Mistress
Account base: DMM
Site: http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame_s/oremamo/
Platform: PC (flash player), Android (through DMM app)
Genre: Cards collector, action/tactic gameplay.
JP wiki: http://seesaawiki.jp/guardianmistress/ (I cant read lol)
Multiplayer: NO (urgg)

Okay, basically this is a game that you collect characters, train them, use them to beat levels and bosses, to collect more powerful characters and advance further. Popular kind of game these days. But in this game, characters pool is from JAV idols, convert from DMM's database, called the 'mistress'.

You are a VIP, recruiting mistresses to protect you from bad guys and evil mistresses.There are 3 types of mistresses: Melee, ranger and healer (based on their movie costume, like, spy costume is ranger and nurse costume is healer, pretty much all others are melee). Those called 'job', one mistresses can have multiple jobs (if they have many costume/cosplay movies irl). In your journey, you can collect special gifts to give to your mistresses, to raise their love levels, which unlocks new skills for them, and new adult-scenes for you (short clips from their movies).

There is only single player mode, so.. your mission is just enjoy the game and try to collect your favorite idols, or try to catch them all lol.

My team now:
iZl98fEJPqRqZ.png

There is an event to unlock Sailor Mars costume Mizuna Rei right now (she is 1 of my fav) but she is strong like hell and crushed my team in seconds so I cant beat the event *sob*

ibazlmMODBWOh9.png

Have fun and ask me anything.

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
What the f**k is this!?! :eek:
Somehow they idea is cool, but I don't know if also the game is. ;)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Would be nice if they would offer an English user interface. :p But as it is only available in Japan...