Sperm!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Thanks you but I'm afraid it isn't what I looking for, too much sperms . I don't really want to watch a girl drink a cocktail glass of sperm like that. Just a small number of mens, fuck or BJ, then she swallows all of sperms like she really enjoys it. That's all I need

I recommend the "Sex with Strangers Behind Her Husband's Back" series: HAWA-038, HAWA-041, HAWA-045, HAWA-049, HAWA-057 and more.

h_805hawa045pl.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Last screen is Nozomi Tanihara from DJE-059.

Please use the appropriate section for ID request. These forums are organized in a very confusing and unintuitive way, so you can be forgiven for not posting in the correct place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(Nothin' like pickin' Pikuseru's brain for an I.D.)

Holy spunk in someone's trunk! Just noticed this thread has surpassed 300,000 hits in only two-and-a-half years. I know we need the sauce for procreation, y'know, for the continuation of the race and all that, but who would have thought "sperm" would be so popular. (Me? I have an uneasy coexistence with the gook.)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last screen is Nozomi Tanihara from DJE-059.

Please use the appropriate section for ID request. These forums are organized in a very confusing and unintuitive way, so you can be forgiven for not posting in the correct place.
DJE-059 is a great title!

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
I've seen enough facials, even not including bukkake AVs.:p But since I know that nakadashi climaxes are faked, I would appreciate seeing body climaxes which to me, approximate real life in that the male does not want to spurt inside the female, and nearly does not pull out in time (so the sperm goes along her lower body).

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Non-watermarked, 6000kbps WMV copy of IPZ-808 New Spermania (or "Spermaina" as R18 calls it) featuring Kaede Fuyutsuki can be downloaded from this torrent:

http://btdb.in/torrent/pJbwGMKE9giBV5Ql4QwghnV3owmJdnu6qq7.html

So the DMM DRM has been broken after all...

I haven't watched Spermania in many, many years and I almost avoided this one because the girl looks so ugly on the front cover. I don't understand why they do that. She looks much better in the movie...

ipz00808pl.jpg

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Non-watermarked, 6000kbps WMV copy of IPZ-808 New Spermania (or "Spermaina" as R18 calls it) featuring Kaede Fuyutsuki can be downloaded from this torrent:

http://btdb.in/torrent/pJbwGMKE9giBV5Ql4QwghnV3owmJdnu6qq7.html

So the DMM DRM has been broken after all...

I haven't watched Spermania in many, many years and I almost avoided this one because the girl looks so ugly on the front cover. I don't understand why they do that. She looks much better in the movie...

ipz00808pl.jpg
This latest batch of "Spermania" is not so good compared to the older ones. One single scene in the old movies would contain more cumshots than the whole movie of these new ones. It's a shame.

BFR2000

Jun 7, 2015
This latest batch of "Spermania" is not so good compared to the older ones. One single scene in the old movies would contain more cumshots than the whole movie of these new ones. It's a shame.
Hmm, I do consider the recent IPZ-744 Spermania Vol. 23 as a legitimate Spermania. I didn't buy the other two recent releases (labeled "New Spermania") because they only seem to have one half-decent bukkake scene. :(

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Well, it's not as bad as the Digital Channels which are 4 hours long and only one bukkake scene each... IPZ-808 is not classic movie but I don't think it's a bad movie either, it's better than I expected, and I'm super picky.

feet01

Aug 2, 2009
MIGD-422 Dream woman VOL.83 Nishina Momoka

I've came across this nice audio-video piece :cool: starring sperm-slut Momoka Nishina. (Sperm-slut is meant as a compliment, of course!)

Guys can't wait to get their hand on her...

pic01.jpg

...and the first cumshot is on the palms of her hands.

pic02.jpg

With time, things get intense...

pic01.jpg

The girl is mouth-filled...

pic02.jpg

Sperm-glazed face...

pic02.jpg

...and she is smiling with mouth wide open to welcome more and more hot cum!

migd00422jp-3.jpg

migd00422pl.jpg

pic01.jpg

She changes outfits so she plays first an ordinary, sperm-loving girl (pink-white outfit, lace), then she is a nurse treating patients and there is also a BDSM scene where she is tied.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
MIGD-422 Dream woman VOL.83 Nishina Momoka

I've came across this nice audio-video piece :cool: starring sperm-slut Momoka Nishina. (Sperm-slut is meant as a compliment, of course!)

Guys can't wait to get their hand on her...

pic01.jpg

...and the first cumshot is on the palms of her hands.

pic02.jpg

With time, things get intense...

pic01.jpg

The girl is mouth-filled...

pic02.jpg

Sperm-glazed face...

pic02.jpg

...and she is smiling with mouth wide open to welcome more and more hot cum!

migd00422jp-3.jpg

migd00422pl.jpg

pic01.jpg

She changes outfits so she plays first an ordinary, sperm-loving girl (pink-white outfit, lace), then she is a nurse treating patients and there is also a BDSM scene where she is tied.
A wonderful whore!

Reactions: feet01

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I only watched like 4 or 5 Dream Women. I've been thinking I should watch more, especially the ones with Nao Oikawa and An Nanba, they are legends. Nishina Momoka seems interesting too, although she is a bit... meatier than I usually go for.

I was searching, and I just realized Rei Aoki was a Dream Woman too. I never even noticed that...

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Dream Woman is a great bukkake series. I loved how each one has slightly different things. I love the different creative ways they would do each scene. One of my favorite things that I think is very underrated were the split-screen portions where half the screen is the actress looking cute and sexy talking to the viewer while the other half is a bukkake scene. I would love to have more of this type of thing. It's sad to hear the main director of that series died. I sincerely hope someone takes up the legacy because those were great. I have watched a good amount of Dream Woman movies but I have not watched them all yet and so far none have been a disappointment for me.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Dream Woman is a great bukkake series. I loved how each one has slightly different things. I love the different creative ways they would do each scene. One of my favorite things that I think is very underrated were the split-screen portions where half the screen is the actress looking cute and sexy talking to the viewer while the other half is a bukkake scene. I would love to have more of this type of thing. It's sad to hear the main director of that series died. I sincerely hope someone takes up the legacy because those were great. I have watched a good amount of Dream Woman movies but I have not watched them all yet and so far none have been a disappointment for me.

Yeah, I agree about the split-screen feature. My two favourite are:

https://www.moodyz.com/works/detail/migd417/ (Good split-screen, only 18-years old!)

https://www.moodyz.com/works/detail/migd588/ (Nurse scene is the best, also split-screen)