Sperm!!

fooha

Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for the corrections / additions gokkunfan.

biggest_gokkun_scenes.png

The updated ranking is above. I have color-coded the major studios/labels so that it's easier to read the chart.

fooha

Jul 11, 2014
Some more gokkun data to help you navigate the sea of choices / semen....

gokkun_loads_per_movie_by_label.png

This time it's the average number of loads, by gokkun label. Each label above has at least two movies included. I excluded labels where I only have counts for one movie. I also only included 'gokkun' movies in the data, so where a label releases some non-cum swallow movies, those movies are excluded.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
This is really interesting data. I'd also be interested in the highest number of loads held in the mouth at once. Seeing a girl take 10 loads in the mouth at once is hotter than swallowing 30+ loads individually IMO. I think Tsuna Kimura would take the top spot with over 20 loads in DMCR-27, but I'm not sure how to count that since she ended up spilling some of it.

Also would be interested in who swallows the fastest (loads per minute). Jun Miyazawa from Bukkake Summit probably wins this, she drank it like water. But once again very hard to count because it was collected via bukkake.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordlucan

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
I really like some MilkyCat titles, but are we sure that all of them using genuine cum?

I'm especially suspicious of the bottled cum that they often use in DMC titles. Also suspicious whenever they collect a bowl of cum in one scene, cut scene, pour the cum into a glass, cut scene, and then have the girl drink the glass. How do we know they're not swapping the real cum with fake cum?

btw:
mdld243pl.jpg

Let's not forget the great Kirari Koizumi in MDLD-243! Scenes 4, 5, and (EPIC) 6 with 37, 30, and 47 shots respectively.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I really like some MilkyCat titles, but are we sure that all of them using genuine cum?

I'm especially suspicious of the bottled cum that they often use in DMC titles. Also suspicious whenever they collect a bowl of cum in one scene, cut scene, pour the cum into a glass, cut scene, and then have the girl drink the glass. How do we know they're not swapping the real cum with fake cum?
I hear ya, I also get suspicious whenever that happens. But for the sake of my boner I like to believe that it is all real.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Some more gokkun data to help you navigate the sea of choices / semen....

gokkun_loads_per_movie_by_label.png

This time it's the average number of loads, by gokkun label. Each label above has at least two movies included. I excluded labels where I only have counts for one movie. I also only included 'gokkun' movies in the data, so where a label releases some non-cum swallow movies, those movies are excluded.
Thanks for the corrections / additions gokkunfan.

biggest_gokkun_scenes.png

The updated ranking is above. I have color-coded the major studios/labels so that it's easier to read the chart.

can i just say i love all you guys. i mean fucking counting each load?!?! this is a great forum i love this place.

side note: I've been thinking about this since i joined this forum and started posting about gokkun here, but i really think i should start a site and maybe a forum that's 100% about gokkun. A place just for us gokkun lovers. A place where shit like this is the norm and not just one really good thread in a jav site. A home for us sick fucks to write about and review and rate gokkun vids. Is there a site like this that i just don't know about? Can it be made? Is that something you guys would like to see? If it is i would start to work on it. I really would like to be apart of building a place that the English gokkun community can call it's own. I think that we as gokkun fans need a place like that and we as the fans should build it.

What do you guys think? Is there a site like this? What would you like to see in a site like that? Is it a bad idea? Do you what to be apart of this if it happens? Let me know what you think. Fuck i don't know maybe its a bad idea or maybe some of us that really do love gokkun can build a site that can be the heart of a community that seems so disconnected. Or maybe i'm a ass-hat. Im super cereal you guys. If you bros think it's a good idea i'll get to work on it. feel free to PM me if you want to talk about this or to talk about it here. if thats cool with the mods and the posters.

super-cereal.jpg

Last edited:

lordlucan

Jan 16, 2015
I have a few Bukkake With Cast titles from Shuttle Japan, I think the final scenes from them reach 40 taken at once as well but not before another 40 hit the face first ;)

Otohime

Apr 8, 2011
Some new films on the horizon.

MUSJ001
2015/12/08
Yumi Anno (安野由美)
musj001.jpg

MIDE293
2015/12/13
Tsubomi (つぼみ)
mide293.jpg

MVSD281
2015/12/19
Mao Hamasaki (浜崎真緒)
mvsd281.jpg

GVG246
2016/01/07
Yua Ariga (有賀ゆあ)
gvg246a.jpg

HQ front covers.
Nothing from Knights Visual is on the horizon unfortunately.

Attachments

• mide293.jpg
    mide293.jpg
    654.7 KB · Views: 54
  • mvsd281.jpg
    mvsd281.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 54
  • musj001.jpg
    musj001.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 54
  • gvg246a.jpg
    gvg246a.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 57

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
The entire YFF series is excellent. They feature the perfect mix of pretty girl, blowjob talent, bukkake and gokkun. Actually pretty much every sperm video this guy makes is amazing.

Reactions: princeali692

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I just want to say kudos to fooha for taking the time and counting the amount of sperm those semen demons drink. That is some legendary work for real. That is definitely an area of study we need more people into. It's actually extremely hard for me to keep count watching a gokkun movie. I think you deserve legend status.

Reactions: Casshern2

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I just want to say kudos to fooha for taking the time and counting the amount of sperm those semen demons drink. That is some legendary work for real. That is definitely an area of study we need more people into. It's actually extremely hard for me to keep count watching a gokkun movie. I think you deserve legend status.
Haha seriously, I've tried on a few occasions to just sit and count but after about a dozen loads it becomes impossible to hold back.
time to fap.jpg

So yea, kudos to those who can endure it

Last edited:
Reactions: princeali692

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Wow this girl has come a long way. I remember her debut video where she could hardly do fellatio because she was too shy.

Reactions: Daw

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Wow this girl has come a long way. I remember her debut video where she could hardly do fellatio because she was too shy.

Yes, she is shy and very cute. If she will make JAV like this, she will be my favourite actress. Airi replaced retiring Ai Uehara and Cocoa Aisu for me. She have potential, and she may be better than Ai and Cocoa. My dreams come true:lalala: