Sperm!!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Noticed that you've been inactive for a while, we need you here to keep an eye out for amazing gokkun titles like these! :D

Ha! Thanks man, life has a way of keeping me busy. Im around lurking. Just not posting as much.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
@Lord Superjesus

Thank you so much!! My bad, I haven't checked you site for a while...
Always good stuff!

dent80

Jun 14, 2008
@LOrd superjesus
japanese-bukkake.net is a great website , I found a lot of stuff there that was not to be found anywhere else.

Mentioning that website, there is also BTD062 (Dream Shower) there for download with the beautiful Nene. But unfortunately, the provided file is another flick, BTD065 with Mami Orihara.
Does anyone here have a link for that Dream Shower title with Nene?

Attachments

• 2btd062pl.jpg
    2btd062pl.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 93

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
I like gokkun. I also like femdom. So it's pretty great when those two things get mixed, no matter how improbable that sounds.

I fondly remember Dream Ticket's Reverse r*** Gokkun series. It's been dead for quite some time now.

N7zjdod.jpg

I5RGlWE.jpg

A bunch of guys blowing their loads in a woman's mouth is one thing, but when the woman actually agressively orders a bunch of dudes to jerk for her and shoot in her mouth, that's even better.

There was also this one, like, a year ago.

fEIb5sT.jpg

It's very similiar to the first example.

IMutBOH.jpg

v9S0g4U.jpg

QiOJXlX.jpg

bUQzZ3S.jpg

xz4CvUq.jpg

HoVjPRD.jpg

B44Rlly.jpg

9Ci4sj1.jpg

IDFwMAF.jpg

There are a few more like those out there, but I haven't seen a new release like that in quite some time. I guess Asfur sometimes still has a few femdom gokkun moments in their movies, but it's rarely the theme of the entire movie.

Wow I'm new to Femdom Gokkun, I like this, I will check those titles out. Or maybe I have seen before but not understood the language and what was going on, other than guy cumming in womans mouth :)

Reactions: saaw

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
You basically search for titles with the code GMD, that's the reverse r*** gokkun series.

Or just take a look here:

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...30/price=all/sort=popular/type=series/page=1/

Unfortunatly the only copies in the wild I've seen of GMD-002 (Shizuka Kanno), GMD-006 (Rina Fukada) and GMD-010 (Maki Mizusawa) screwed up the aspect ratio. I guess you can fix that with the right video player, but still...

If you have a Rapidgator premium account you should be able to find them all here:

http://japanese-bukkake.net/?s=gmd-&searchsubmit=

Edit: Actually, this is one of the more generous sites, if the file is under 2GB, no premium acc is necessary. Of course the download will take quite a few hours like that, but at least there's a free option.

Last edited:

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Thank you very much :), I have a premium aacount with rapidgator so I will get them :) All the covers look amazing in the series, I love (excuse the pun) coming across new amazing Gokkun titles.

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
Watched some movies from the maker Crystal Eizou lately and found TBTB-005:
49tbtb005pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xxlinkxx

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Mari0Br0s

Apr 2, 2015
Hi guys , I ask you a favor if you can...I do not have a premium account FileJoker and the free version of Keep2Share is too slow to download... if you've already downloaded the jav neo-350 who kindly Casshern2 uploaded for us, i appreciate that someone can upload with another file sharing such as: Rapidgator.net, uploaded.net or mega.nz. Thank you in advance
P.S. I solved thanks anyway ! ;)

Last edited:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
This one is out today:

migd00680pl.jpg

美少女がザーメン食べた 男汁バイキング 宇佐美まい

this looks great. i'm looking forward to this one.

dent80

Jun 14, 2008
If you are, like me, a fan of Waaps Mature Shower series, rejoice!
Next one is coming up with Nozomi Tanihara in November, and I must say I can't wait for this one and Yui Hatanos Dream Woman next month ;)

Attachments

• DJE059.jpg
    DJE059.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 75